Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

Who would you rather face in playoffs (poll)

I don't care as long as we make it. I know or expect not to go far into the playoffs, but at least get there for experience on the young guys, and also to give Detroit the worst pick possible.

Same with me Davcivic, I will take any of them *****es.......

We can beat them all.........An get some revenge against Detroit for embarassing us 4 years ago.....

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

who voted for detroit???

I did lol. They are my boys, but that's not the point. I do think you guys will make the playoffs, and i just have a feeling in the first round it will be detroit/orlando. It will be entertaining. If it does happen i look forward to it.

Everyone is going to think I'm crazy, but I'd rather they faced the Pistons this year. Facing a lessor team would be fools gold. Facing the pistons (even getting swept) would be good experience for these kids. They would see one of the best teams executing in a 7 game series and they would learn to fight through adversity.

Laugh if you want, but if we are to become a dynasty, we need to be able to go against anyone at anytime and beat them.At this stage, it's all about learning.

It's crazy, but I'd love for the Magic to meet the Pistons. That is of course provided we even make the playoffs this year. If the team does, that'd be awesome. Even if we do get blown out in the first round, nothing like going out in a blaze of glory against probably the best team in the East. And that's not mentioning all the luck that could fall on us or breaks that could favor us. Imagine the shockwaves if the Magic beat the Pistons. It's a little far-fetched right now, but we can dream haha

quote:
Originally posted by BrunetteBeauty87:

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

who voted for detroit???

I did lol. They are my boys, but that's not the point. I do think you guys will make the playoffs, and i just have a feeling in the first round it will be detroit/orlando. It will be entertaining. If it does happen i look forward to it.

Me to.lmfao.bring it on motor city.lol