Why the 76ers would have beaten the Lakers

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

SLAMMA JAMMA BING BONG

I fail to see the relevance of this po-

SLAMMA JAMMA BING BONG

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

I feel kind of bad for my husband who does post here quite often, you know being overmatched by the Lakers in every way possible an all. But I did not come here to make him feel better, I came here to gloat. You see we were unprepared when Dwight Howard was suspended. I myself thought it would be a cakewalk. We thought it would come to us and we would not force, but be given a game seven. We would have beaten the Orlando Magic, had we not let game 6 slip out of our hands for being unprepared. And if we would have been prepared we would have beaten the Magic. And because the Magic beat the Celtics and Cavs, then we would have beat them also because we would have beaten the team that beat Celtics and Cavs. So then we would have faced the Lakers. Fact: we have a center with a ferocious heart. Fact: Elton Brand would have pulverized Paul Gasol with his brut strength. So that leaves our fierce defender Andre Iguodala against Kobe Bryant...as interesting as Kobe vs. Lebron, maybe, because Andre is a fierce competitor who also has the strength to supersede Kobe, push him around, get in his face, and doesn

First you said..

Dalembert = Howard...

which was at best, hilarious...

Then you go out saying...

Bryant = Iguodala...

which is at best, insanely stupid!

**** you are narrowminded and stupid!

I really feel sorry for your "husband" who I don't believe exists. You must be married to a dildo which runs on some Chinese "Magic Battery" so you can call "him" a "Magic fan".

Idiot!

PS: No you would NOT have beaten either the Celtics or the Cavs. Let alone the Lakers.

Go to your cave, BEEOTCH!

yeah, i dont know about the sixers beating anyone in the top 8 of the east, with the exception of this years pistons. but since you follow philly closely, what are they going to do with miller?

quote:

I feel kind of bad for my husband who does post here quite often, you know being overmatched by the Lakers in every way possible an all. But I did not come here to make him feel better, I came here to gloat. You see we were unprepared when Dwight Howard was suspended. I myself thought it would be a cakewalk. We thought it would come to us and we would not force, but be given a game seven. We would have beaten the Orlando Magic, had we not let game 6 slip out of our hands for being unprepared. And if we would have been prepared we would have beaten the Magic. And because the Magic beat the Celtics and Cavs, then we would have beat them also because we would have beaten the team that beat Celtics and Cavs. So then we would have faced the Lakers. Fact: we have a center with a ferocious heart. Fact: Elton Brand would have pulverized Paul Gasol with his brut strength. So that leaves our fierce defender Andre Iguodala against Kobe Bryant...as interesting as Kobe vs. Lebron, maybe, because Andre is a fierce competitor who also has the strength to supersede Kobe, push him around, get in his face, and doesn

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

2ihmgpv.jpg

Sexist forum....

Oh well, I've seen the future of the Finals series....

I'll just leave this here

5l5o3t.jpg

Its official 6ersrule thinks its a sweep..... that means MAGIC WINS!!!!!