Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

You are welcome to discuss "Heroes" here regardless of ethnicity!

The show needs to speed up some, I want to know what the heck is going to happen but every week they are kinda just inching along.

I would also like to volunteer to keep the cheerleader safe by hiding her at my house. So hot, want to touch the hiney!

The show needs to speed up some, I want to know what the heck is going to happen but every week they are kinda just inching along.

I would also like to volunteer to keep the cheerleader safe by hiding her at my house. So hot, want to touch the hiney!

OK seriously confused after this weeks episode, Is the dad still the bad guy???

Love the the Japanese guys, they crack me up.

I was thinking the dad was Siler for a while there. I don't get him. The dragging it out thing is pissing me off. Needs to be more fighting using powers and soon. Either that or the split personality chic is on 99% of the time.

I thought the dad, or Horn Ring Glasses, was Sylar.....or maybe the black guy that's always with him. But I read a theory somewhere, that he just knows about them, somehow, and that he is trying to help them understand what is happening to them, maybe for the government's use, or who knows.

But a weird clue from the last episode was those marks, or tattoos, that they got after passing out. What are those? ID marks, or are the powers put into people and then they are marked. Who knows.

Th jap guys are funny. The guy HIRO was on Scrubs as Franklin, the lab doctor guy. Scrubs is the best show/comedy on TV evar!!!!!

The flying boys. Petrelli? One really flies, the other one I think can just use the same powers as other heroes, like he can use the power is he is close to another heroe.

The cheerleader.....Well let's just say I can't tell you what I would do with her because she is still only 17. We will have to wait until next year, at least......

At the end of last episode, they showed a pic of that diner's girl birthday, Hiro was on it then. So he was able to travel back and meet her. But what is up with the look on his face....

Okay. that's all for now.....by the way, thanks for including people of all places in this discussion.

Marc just reminded me in the other thread! Did anyone see Mondays ep?

Was another frustrating one as mainly flashbacks!

I cant believe that watch geek is Sylar, its madness, so is he cutting their brains out to use the powers, or did I get the complete wrong end of it??

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

I cant believe that watch geek is Sylar, its madness, so is he cutting their brains out to use the powers, or did I get the complete wrong end of it??

If the damn show wasn't going slow enough they go and do a flashback show? I think you are right about Sylar so that kinda helped. Only 1 show left till next year and what have we really found out?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

If the damn show wasn't going slow enough they go and do a flashback show? I think you are right about Sylar so that kinda helped. Only 1 show left till next year and what have we really found out?

Are they having a hiatus on Heroes??? Man when will the networks realise everyone hates these dam breaks!!

quote:

Are they having a hiatus on Heroes??? Man when will the networks realise everyone hates these dam breaks!!

And this season they are tweaking things even more with all this "Fall Finale" business. Boy, they really think their viewers are stupid. ABC had a Fall Finale with Lost, Fox a Fall Finale with Prison Break, and CBS a Fall Finale with Jericho. It is just a way to trump up November sweeps even more. They've always done this, but now they are making it seem like something bigger than it already was.

I have no clue on what sylar can do or how he does it. It's like he was able to look inside the brain of the other guy to learn what was happening to him, and he was able to find the same thing on his brain and change it.

There's only one show left until next year. But I thought they meant January, hopefully not too long.

What was the whole deal with Hiro and the girl, I don't get it. She was just a character put in to humble Hiro????

Did you see the scenes from next show, they said one of them was going to die.........

So I ask you, who do you think should go, or will go?