Sign in to follow this  
Polishmagic

Kenny Smith

Did any one else notice when EJ got hit with a Magic shirt during the postgame broadcast? That shirt was intended for Kenny Smith lol. He said "Im not losing my job going into the stands". Its quite evident that Orlando hates Kenny and vise versa. Barkely was just chuckling when kenny was hit.Again Chuck was the only one to pick the Magic over LA. He also made sure to point out that kenny picked LA, guess he must not like kenny either!

Did any one else notice when EJ got hit with a Magic shirt during the postgame broadcast? That shirt was intended for Kenny Smith lol. He said "Im not losing my job going into the stands". Its quite evident that Orlando hates Kenny and vise versa. Barkely was just chuckling when kenny was hit.Again Chuck was the only one to pick the Magic over LA. He also made sure to point out that kenny picked LA, guess he must not like kenny either!

Barkley always speaks the truth. That's why I love the guy. He never let's personal biases get in his way. Charles is the best sports personality on TV.

To be honest, I think Kenny has just been going with the popular opinion of the Cavs and Lakers being better than the Magic. The opposite has turned out to be true all year, so I look forward to us TAKING THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Barkley always speaks the truth. That's why I love the guy. He never let's personal biases get in his way. Charles is the best sports personality on TV.

He picked the Orlando Magic to win over the Cavs because he is biased against Cleveland. It's hard to spot, what with everybody in the media being all over their private areas, but Chuck is a notorious Cav hater

quote:
Originally posted by brkdw:

Did you guys watch this?

hilarious!!!

LOL, Reggie Miller's reaction is hilarious.