Courtskils

richnba

ucfknights22

Cuchillero

mikemagicfan08

RoBo2002

Miller4Prez64

billytunasand

This is too help a sth if they want to help us. If I missed someone feel free to add your name to the list. It will be greatly appreciated if we can get codes for as many people as we can.

Me too please I would really appreciate it

please add me! I'm 16 years old and want to buy 2 tix to game 5 as an early father's day present for my dad!

Can we compose a list of STHs that do not plan on buying all 4 tickets they are alotted?

Maybe we can assign them to those of us here that need tix?

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by zollman1:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

If one season ticket holder reveals the code after he/she has acquired tickets, wouldn't that still hurt other season ticket holders who hadn't had a chance to get their Finals tickets yet?

Yes, if it is going to be handled the same way as the ECF, but I am hearing it is going to be locked down for the Finals.

What I am hearing is that each STH will get their own special password, time slot/window to make any purchases, and a limit of 4 tix for each of the 3 games.

If this is going to be how it works, then people better have some tight connections with a STH who doesn't plan on using the 4 ticket limit per game, and have access to ticketmaster for a specific time slot.

I am a STH, and I have not gotten an email yet confirming how the process will work. As soon as I do I will communicate the information if someone hasn't already.

Thank You!

To follow up as promised, what I said is correct. I just got the email a little while ago.

Sorry to be the messenger, but it is highly unlikely you will get the password from any STH, b/c the password they will use is their actual season ticket holder account password used to manage the online account on the Magic website which is powered by Ticketmaster. I doubt any STH will PM anyone their actual online account password.

Your only chance going the STH route is to make arrangements for them to buy you tix on your behalf if you have that type of connection, or buy your own season tickets.

Also, please don't PM me b/c I plan on using all of mine.

That is the bad news..

The possible good news is that since there is a limit and things are locked down in this fashion, I would think there is a greater probability that more tix will be available when they on sale to the general public on Saturday..

So be ready to jump on it! and GOOD LUCK to all!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

I'm sure I'm about to be the first of many to post this.....

I don't know any STH.

If there is a STH on this board that doesn't plan on buying all 4 tickets that are available to them please help me out.

I'd rather not pay for the PW but am willing to to avoid paying $500 for a $30 seat.

As a nod to Star Wars, help me STH, you're my only hope.

To any STH, I want to be able to buy a pair of tickets for Game 3 and/or 4, so maybe we can work an arrangement where you buy the ticket and we can work some arrangement somehow.

Nole-Naught-Magic...I live in Lakeland also and really want to make it to the game, so if there's something I can work out with you, that would be glorious

Well that sucks, I doubt anyone would want to help me out but it would be great if someone could. I guess ill have to sell one of my kidneys and purchase from stub hub

quote:
Originally posted by Animorphfan:

Here is a list of the people who want the password:

ChevyBallinHot

patport21

CubanMagic89

jrc407

Animorphfan

Nike

rasrar

Magic2782

ufballer86

MagicAtic

Bucktown

TampaTony

Courtskils

richnba

ucfknights22

Cuchillero

mikemagicfan08

RoBo2002

Miller4Prez64

billytunasand

Courtney Lee = The Future

This is too help a sth if they want to help us. If I missed someone feel free to add your name to the list. It will be greatly appreciated if we can get codes for as many people as we can.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

If one season ticket holder reveals the code after he/she has acquired tickets, wouldn't that still hurt other season ticket holders who hadn't had a chance to get their Finals tickets yet?

Yes, if it is going to be handled the same way as the ECF, but I am hearing it is going to be locked down for the Finals.

What I am hearing is that each STH will get their own special password, time slot/window to make any purchases, and a limit of 4 tix for each of the 3 games.

If this is going to be how it works, then people better have some tight connections with a STH who doesn't plan on using the 4 ticket limit per game, and have access to ticketmaster for a specific time slot.

I am a STH, and I have not gotten an email yet confirming how the process will work. As soon as I do I will communicate the information if someone hasn't already.

Thank You!

To follow up as promised, what I said is correct. I just got the email a little while ago.

Sorry to be the messenger, but it is highly unlikely you will get the password from any STH, b/c the password they will use is their actual season ticket holder account password used to manage the online account on the Magic website which is powered by Ticketmaster. I doubt any STH will PM anyone their actual online account password.

Your only chance going the STH route is to make arrangements for them to buy you tix on your behalf if you have that type of connection, or buy your own season tickets.

Also, please don't PM me b/c I plan on using all of mine.

That is the bad news..

The possible good news is that since there is a limit and things are locked down in this fashion, I would think there is a greater probability that more tix will be available when they on sale to the general public on Saturday..

So be ready to jump on it! and GOOD LUCK to all!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

Thanks for the info. Most of us probably won't be goin to the finals unless we get lucky lol

Guys, someone here made the right point. STH are probably going to purchase their limit, if not for themselves then for personal friends.

However, this does open the possibility of tickets being available to at least an insider presale if not the general public. Looking at the list of people requesting on this board alone, I doubt there is going to be a groundswell of password giveaways.