Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 6: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/30 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Hey, thanks guys/gals for the compliment on the game thread.

In case you didn't know it, we have a message board member who goes by "WeGoinToTheTop". So if you read this WeGoinTo, I couldn't resist using your title. It fits in well with the picture of Dwight ascending above the clouds and our hopefully ending this series by winning game 6.

haha thank you very mcuh. i just got on and saw it and i literally read the title like 3 times and i was like sit hat my name? wait a second. lol.

thank you i thought the same thing. we deserve this win, and if it doesnt come after a game thread like that, everything is wrong the world. we win this game like i saw how the lakers did tonite. (i only saw the score).

hopefully the magic who blew the cavs out twice this season finally arrives

OK, reverse psychology time!!!

I haved called a blowout in both home games and they have both been close instead... so....

This one will be close but we squeak it out in the end icon_wink.gif

The officiating will do everything in its power to save The Cavs tonight, I'm sure the league feels, if we send them back to Cleveland then The Cavs will probably win..Orlando just has to whoop there a55..I believe they will!

I must admit guys, I have a really bad feeling about this game tonight.

A really, really bad feeling.

I think we will get most, if not all the phantom calls. Dwight will get a tech, Stan will get a tech, and like someone said earlier, someone is getting ejected. I think it's Rafer.

I hope my bad feeling is just a good sign, that the Magic come in ready to fight to the last second.

But I still have a bad feeling about this.

2002 LAL-SAC kind of bad feeling.

Magic are going to win tonight..The whistle hasnt blown in our favor all series, & that staggering Lebron James statistic when it comes to freethrows is proof in the pudding..I think Orlando finds a way.

Turkoglu, man you have to do whatever it takes to get to Lebron. Play defense like we never seen before. Earn your next contract tonight man. I dont care if Lebron drops 40pts but as long as he took 30 shots to get his 40pts than thats good defense or bad offense. Just make him work for every shot. Thats my main concern. Nobody else on the Cavs really scares me at all except James. Just make James work so hard that he starts cramping up again. Lets get it.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Turkoglu, man you have to do whatever it takes to get to Lebron. Play defense like we never seen before. Earn your next contract tonight man. I dont care if Lebron drops 40pts but as long as he took 30 shots to get his 40pts than thats good defense or bad offense. Just make him work for every shot. Thats my main concern. Nobody else on the Cavs really scares me at all except James. Just make James work so hard that he starts cramping up again. Lets get it.

Also this goes for Pietrus as well. Oh yea and Lee should guard Williams not Alston. Put Alston on West Stan. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I think we will get most, if not all the phantom calls. Dwight will get a tech, Stan will get a tech, and like someone said earlier, someone is getting ejected. I think it's Rafer.

I hope my bad feeling is just a good sign, that the Magic come in ready to fight to the last second.

I feel ya there AddiFB! I have that same feeling and can't wait for these next 10 hours to be over with so I can either throw down on some celebratory beers or throw up after a heartbreaking loss. I can't help but think of the Detroit series a few years ago! The only thing holding me together right now is a dream I had last night seeing the Magic raise the EC Championship banner! Just do it guys!!! GO MAGIC!!!

Let's get it done tonight at home and move on to the NBA finals. The Magic vs the Lakers in the finals has a beautiful "ring" to it (pun intended).

quote:
Originally posted by jmh0211:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I feel ya there AddiFB! I have that same feeling and can't wait for these next 10 hours to be over with so I can either throw down on some celebratory beers or throw up after a heartbreaking loss. I can't help but think of the Detroit series a few years ago! The only thing holding me together right now is a dream I had last night seeing the Magic raise the EC Championship banner! Just do it guys!!! GO MAGIC!!!

This is NOT like the Detroit series loss after being ahead 3-1. In that one our so-called star T-Mac started talking about the next series before we took care of business. In this one we are focused and everone on the team is taking things seriously. .