Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 6: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/30 8:30 P.M.

hmmmm...

Magic win?

Yes.

Let's go with...

119-90. Haha.

But seriously.

I wanna see this tomorrow night.

nba_a_howard7_sq_300.jpg

But let's make the trophy a little more valuable.

before we even played the cavs we were counted out...we took the lead in the series and we were still counted out...smh...the world is against us...so lets put the world beneath us by winning this game 6!!!!

LETS GO MAGIC!!

A single win is all we need. I won't call this one this time.

I also heard on ESPN today that sometimes players think that fans will change how they play the game. I thought that was wrong and right. Fans can influence calls because everyone sees the game from different angles. Fans can sometimes energize players and vice verse.

In the end, the players are going to be the ones playing the game, not the fans. Its up to the Magic to show up and get it done tomorrow night. Go Orlando.

One more win - I won't be able to be at Amway, but everyone who goes, let's have the place as loud as it ever has! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

After watching you tube videos and reading articles about the 2002 Western Conf. Finals where the Kings got Butt ****ed by the refs, I have come to one conclusion.... multiple players and our coach will prob get T'd up. And someone on our team might get ejected. I can sense it. Im worried for tomorrows game, Im not afraid of the Cavs, its the refs that have me worried.

Magic have to straight up pummel Cleveland, because the whistle will continue to blow in there favor..Especially now that The Lakers are in The Finals, there going to do everything they can to bring it back to Cleveland..This is our game 7 in my eyes.

I am actually glad we didn't win last night because if we do win tomorrow we wont have a crappy celebration ceremony like the Lakers did tonight. We can do it in front of the home crowd!

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

I want our players to wear this shirt after the game:

2r4oowm.jpg

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I was right about Lakers in 6, making me feel better about my Magic in 6 prediction, and then I come in and see this.

we got show from minute 1 work extreamly hard on defence play lebron 1 on 1 let him score 50 points we have to eliminate his assists and make it very hard for any of his team mates to score points. closing out on the shooter needs to be fast and aggressive.

at the offensive end we need to move the ball make the exrta pass i like hedo running the play with rafer just off hedos aggression and execution close to the rim is gold and dwight feeds off him well.

they are just a couple of keys to the win we should get this by 10 refs will push to keep it close they have done all series and left it till the end.