Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

Alston was awful, mostly in the 3rd. The credit was for him in the 4th game, but the blame is on him tonight.

Hedo was very good, Shard disappeared, Dwight needs to be even more aggresive. Gortat wasnt so good tonight, and CLee was average.

Lets show them some toughness and roughness on saturday. Or do we want to go home for holidays? Lets finish this ****ers.

quote:
Originally posted by Horse2169:

SVG - When Lebron gets to the paint he goes to the line. Is that a dig at the refs or our guys?

I'm truly dumfounded by SVG approach to defending LeBron in this series. All year long Orlando has lived with the consequenses of making premier perimeter players jump shooters and very successfully taken away their role players.

All year long we watch LeBron, Kobe, & D-Wade have monster games for 3 quarters, run out of gas down the stretch, & go cold from the perimeter.

But, it this series, SVG wants to take LeBron's jump shot away early, funnel him to Dwight, & leave role players free?

I'll give LeBron 50 jump shots a game from 18'+, it's better than giving him 20 FT's, & allowing his side kicks to become threats.

Alston was a real let down. I can't help but feel if Shard had taken some of those shots instead, we would have a differant scoreline. Rather than trying to score, maybe he should have helped more in other areas such as assists.

Turning point for me: Alston pass interception after Cavs turnover immediately followed by weak effort in rebounding Cavs miss - Mo deflected the ball off his leg. Cavs keep possession and score. We were up by 1 before these two incidents. Could have been up by 3 or 4 but instead were down and never recovered.

Regards, from Melbourne, Aust.

wow what can i say i watched the game read the boards after wards and now im here..........

why do we come so flat in the first quater at cleveland no ball movement no agression on defense lebron made passes and his team stood up and buried some shots. we step up in the second and het the ball moving get that inital run with lebron off the floor finish stong to get within one point.

3rd quarter become a slug fest they got a run we got a run they just went with what worked for them so many times this year. we tried to go with our style of live or die from beyond the arc and we died i think a lack of back up plan may hurt us it only gets tougher from here cleveland have their backs against the wall then its the big one where you give an inch and either denver or la will take a mile like wise in return.

as far as the refs go cue ball should of had a tech he should of also been callled everytime dwight got the ball in the post a blantant hand check in front of the refs. nba need to introduce a tech for flopping spagetthi just annoys me he should of had one after every foul that was called on him he is a complete ***** those fouls should of been flagrant as well ive never seen some one get away with so much intentional thuggish fouling i dont understand many of thier rulings like many of you they call soft off the ball garbage or little bumps that dont resiult in a disadvantage yet players can get smashed and miss the shot or turn over the ball and its no call.maybe the league should hire ex players to be referees in stead of the old jerriatricks that ruin good games by being either very dumb very bias very slow and always cuaght out of position or all of the above.

any way too many forced shots poor execution from the freethrow line and some poor coaching somtimes some of our guys need to be pulled out and ripped a new *** and put back in go to garbage again and game over..... it can be that simple...

magic in 6

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by CatMan33:

oh what a beautiful site this is...

p6080009dt.jpg

Forget the free throws, forget Rafer, forget A.J. in the second half, forget not going to Dwight enough, this is your culprit above, right here.

No freggin' jinxes in the Game 6 Thread!!

I was going to post the same thing, but you've beated me to this...

am i crazy or did anyone else notice that HUGE double dribble by lebron in the fourth???

it was when lebron was at the top of the key stops his dribble and mo williams comes over to get the pass from lebron to throw back to him. (so he could continue to dribble).

but then lebron waves him away. so i say to myself "alright cool lebrons gonna take a jumper".

then he blows by pietrus and continues his dribble!

am i mistaken? did i imagine this?