Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

Hedo and Rashard dominate, Pietrus does his thing, CLee is solid and rafer doesn't turn the ball over, if dwight gets to play 30 minutes he will have a 20/20.

Magic -103

Lebrons- 89

man, i hope we win. How sweet would it be to close out on THEIR floor; in the Q; the sacred ground of the NBA this season....where many have gone and few have succeeded.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

****it, forgot to add, WELL done thread TMF!

Thanks Walddo. I was checking out your use of the flames in your sig. It really gives you chills (me anyway) when you see it.

We are getting so close!

GO MAGIC!!!

No prob, and I know!! We're only a few wins away...and thank you! Because I obviously stole the flames from the game thread :-)

In a dream I had last night, LeBron James was eating at a seafood place.

He started choking on his crab-cakes.

Dwight, with Yoda-Jesus on his back (still want this as a photoshopped banner, please), rushed in and tried to resuscitate him.

Before the crab was fully dislodged from Bron's throat, Dwight said: "I got this, bro," and let Bron choke to death.

Dwight-Yoda-Jesus - 9000!!!

Crab-Choked-Bron-Bron - Next Year's IOU.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by WeGoinToDaTop:

awesome thread!!! i really admire the way you put that dwight in the paint picture. Nice photoshop skills. I like to think mine are similarly good, but i dont know your cridentials. Im only a junior in HS.

But anywho, this is going to be a great game hopefully. A tough one. Play like we have every game after we have gotten our 3rd win of the series and win the next one and play great.

Orl- 95 (or 103ish)

Cle-87

Thanks, WeGoinToDaTop.

I can't take credit for the "Dwight In The Paint" image. . .I found it on the net. 50% of what I do in my threads is photoshop, but I don't do it as a profession.

I have to admit that I taught computer applications in public schools, but fundamental stuff.

I don't have the skills of Magic message board contributors such as "Sebi", "AddiFB", "Nathan Rules", "Chevy", and some others whose work I am not familiar with at this time.

i love photoshop. but yeah, it's hard to create everything yourself, so i find a lot from the internet as well. but i take pride in my dark and blending skills. and yes you are right, there are some incredibly talented people on these forums who are good at photoshop

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

My mind says we lose this game.

But my heart says we win this bad boy.

AND WHY NOT. We've won our past two closeouts on the road. Check that, we've DOMINATED our past two closeouts on the road.

What the heck. Let's do this:

108-93 Magic. Yikes that scares me.

i was thinking the same thing man! in each series this playoffs, after we get our third win of the series, we wint he next one, ON THE ROAD. I know how nice it would be to win on our own court, but it is also nice to finish em off in their own court. Cuz everyone is demoralized and upset. Its cruel, but oh so sweet

quote:
Originally posted by Rjw123:

sorry had to post it again

REPORTER - "So, Mo how about that guarantee?"

10mvcxg.gif

BWAHAHAHA

never say sorry. he deserves every ounce of criticism

Do you guys remember a troll from the Lebrons that was writing about how the Cavs would come back to Orlando to visit Disney World after winning the ring? Where the H... are you, Rubbageman? If you are hungry you can eat your words dude!! Do you still think that the Cavs will visit Diney World in June? HAHAHA!

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbageman:

This is a pretty funny thread. I can believe what some of you have wrote about the Cavaliers. They truth of the matter of is the Cavaliers are a great team. If you want to talk match ups and you do you might look at this one. The team that you took to six games in the first round barley beat the Cavaliers back ups in the final game of the season.

It does not matter that you beat us in the regular season at all. It is that much the regular season. Remember the Magic could not beat the Cavaliers in the Q this season. Oh forgot that little one.

And I do remember that After game 5 in the second round it was the blame game in the Orlando Magic locker room. You will never see that if the Cavaliers LeBron would blame himself because he is the leader of that team. The Magic do not have a true leader and for that matter a true fourth quarter scorer.

It was funny to see that Cause it was west that shut down All-Star JOe Johnson in round to.

It is true appalling to not give the Cavaliers credit for what they have done this season. And they can and will beat your leaderless team. Maybe Van Gundy should show up in a nicer out fit for this series so he does not embarrass himself.

There is no way no how that the Orlando Magic is going into the Q and beating the Cavaliers sorry to burst your bubbles.

I cant wait for the city of Orlando to watch the finals from their home TV's.

After this series is over you will see the Cavaliers again in June when they come visit Disney World after winning a ring.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Do you guys remember a troll from the Lebrons that was writing about how the Cavs would come back to Orlando to visit Disney World after winning the ring? Where the H... are you, Rubbageman? If you are hungry you can eat your words dude!! Do you still think that the Cavs will visit Diney World in June? HAHAHA!

quote:
Originally posted by Rubbageman:

This is a pretty funny thread. I can believe what some of you have wrote about the Cavaliers. They truth of the matter of is the Cavaliers are a great team. If you want to talk match ups and you do you might look at this one. The team that you took to six games in the first round barley beat the Cavaliers back ups in the final game of the season.

It does not matter that you beat us in the regular season at all. It is that much the regular season. Remember the Magic could not beat the Cavaliers in the Q this season. Oh forgot that little one.

And I do remember that After game 5 in the second round it was the blame game in the Orlando Magic locker room. You will never see that if the Cavaliers LeBron would blame himself because he is the leader of that team. The Magic do not have a true leader and for that matter a true fourth quarter scorer.

It was funny to see that Cause it was west that shut down All-Star JOe Johnson in round to.

It is true appalling to not give the Cavaliers credit for what they have done this season. And they can and will beat your leaderless team. Maybe Van Gundy should show up in a nicer out fit for this series so he does not embarrass himself.

There is no way no how that the Orlando Magic is going into the Q and beating the Cavaliers sorry to burst your bubbles.

I cant wait for the city of Orlando to watch the finals from their home TV's.

After this series is over you will see the Cavaliers again in June when they come visit Disney World after winning a ring.

ooops

101-100 MAGIC WIN

quote:
Originally posted by Rjw123:

sorry had to post it again

REPORTER - "So, Mo how about that guarantee?"

10mvcxg.gif

BWAHAHAHA

That's so harsh, lmao.

BTW, freaking sweet crab dribbler GIF, TMF07!

I think we win by about 8-10. We better win the first quarter (aren't we like 33-1 after leading after the first?).

I will say we win 94-85. Lebron will do a lot but down the stretch will just run out of gas. We will also shut down the rest of the lebrons. Williams has lost all confidence especially after the last game. Go Orlando!!!

I have a lot of doubts in my mind becaus as many of you know, life is not always painted easy and pretty. One thing that is encouraging is that we have won the series on the road against the Celtics, a much better physical team in my opinion. Being able to win on the road in that setting is something that should ease our minds. Also, our stats have shown that we play 25 percent better on the road. It is my opinion that the better team will win by double digit win. One may say that a team desperate will play better; however, a team inches away from a chance to compete for a title will play much more focused.