Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

Is anyone else out there afraid we're gonna blow this? We SHOULD win this series. But I have the nightmare of getting scorched in game 5, blowing game 6 at home and then you know the rest. An amazing performance from LeBron in Cleveland for game 7.............anyone else share this fear?

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Is anyone else out there afraid we're gonna blow this? We SHOULD win this series. But I have the nightmare of getting scorched in game 5, blowing game 6 at home and then you know the rest. An amazing performance from LeBron in Cleveland for game 7.............anyone else share this fear?

Me. Too. I had that bad feeling all day yesterday for game 4, which would've totally saved the series for Cleveland, made it a realistic chance for them to win. And we almost did let them win. God I hope they can play insanely great D, make the best shot selections and pull one out...

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

Me. Too. I had that bad feeling all day yesterday for game 4, which would've totally saved the series for Cleveland, made it a realistic chance for them to win. And we almost did let them win. God I hope they can play insanely great D, make the best shot selections and pull one out...

I don't know, if we lose in Cleveland for game 5, I'm not overly confident about our "home court advantage" for game 6. Call me crazy. When you have a guy like James on the other side, I don't think any lead in a series is safe.

quote:

****it, forgot to add, WELL done thread TMF!

Thanks Walddo. I was checking out your use of the flames in your sig. It really gives you chills (me anyway) when you see it.

We are getting so close!

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by crisby pancakes:

Gaaaah im so torn, the last two games finished at 5am in the UK and I have to be up for work at 5 30am on Friday. Do I be good and get an early night or do I stay up, watch the game, have no sleep and go straight to work??? I cant decide its such an important game : (

I should add that beast in the paint picture is awesome!!

You get your sleep in BEFORE the game, watch the game, go straight to work.

FTW.

So as far as Cavs Nation goes... if the Magic were down 3-1, I would like to think Magic Nation would have their heads held a hell of a lot higher than the entitled Cavaliers do right now.

So in short, screw 'em! No mercy.

Besides, I'm sure Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards'll take Cleveland to the promised land.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Besides, I'm sure Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards'll take Cleveland to the promised land.

Then Drew Carey will be elected president... I feel like if we beat them in game 5 tomorrow, which is a big if in my opinion, we should suggest a big showing of Major League right after the game in the Q for morale boost

Magic wins by 5 points. Rashard and Hedo combine for 45 points. Lebrick shoots 55%.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't know, if we lose in Cleveland for game 5, I'm not overly confident about our "home court advantage" for game 6. Call me crazy. When you have a guy like James on the other side, I don't think any lead in a series is safe.

You're absolutely right. No lead in ANY series is safe until you get the 4th win.

But ask yourself, wouldn't you rather be the team thats up 3-1 than 1-3.

We have played great and closed out these wins, and it took a miracle shot in game 2 for them to be still alive.

I'm kinda with you that I believe that we will probably lose this one. Cleveland IMO should be somewhat loose knowing that no one thinks they can do it and we have a bit of pressure to close them out. But as I said earlier, they gotta win 3 in a row to get it done and I dont think they can.

Magic in 6