Sign in to follow this  
magic_hoopsfan

Is Sir Charles a PSYCHIC sort of??

Wonder what's going thr his mind in real when he actually said that Magic would advance as opposed to what Kenny the posh and Cwebb got to say!

I think that's what makes him the most respectable personality ( to me that is) and that differs him from other commentators /analysts because he doesn't go with the flow everybody else does. most out there is like nodding donkeys appreciating eachother with no base in their sayings whatsoever.

Have a great deal of respect for him for sure because he doesnt talk trash, always he has a solid base on what he got to say, he knows the game so well and more interestingly,I have a feeling he'd be one helluva magic fan supporting the Magic all the way down to China.

One has to ask tho, did he know in the first place that they'd have lost game 7 back in the 95 conf finals against Hakeem and the rest??

On a side note , if Turkoglu and his amazing game is all about that slice of pizza man, we gotta feed him all the worlds pizza cos it's so obvious, once he gets rolling the rest of the team follows..

At times he appears out there to be the Magic of Magics, reminds me one of the greatest players back in the day, kind of.... who is....?

Wonder what's going thr his mind in real when he actually said that Magic would advance as opposed to what Kenny the posh and Cwebb got to say!

I think that's what makes him the most respectable personality ( to me that is) and that differs him from other commentators /analysts because he doesn't go with the flow everybody else does. most out there is like nodding donkeys appreciating eachother with no base in their sayings whatsoever.

Have a great deal of respect for him for sure because he doesnt talk trash, always he has a solid base on what he got to say, he knows the game so well and more interestingly,I have a feeling he'd be one helluva magic fan supporting the Magic all the way down to China.

One has to ask tho, did he know in the first place that they'd have lost game 7 back in the 95 conf finals against Hakeem and the rest??

On a side note , if Turkoglu and his amazing game is all about that slice of pizza man, we gotta feed him all the worlds pizza cos it's so obvious, once he gets rolling the rest of the team follows..

At times he appears out there to be the Magic of Magics, reminds me one of the greatest players back in the day, kind of.... who is....?

It's funny how quickly Chucky went from idiot to genius around here.

I recall him once predicting Phily would beat LA in the Finals and it would serve as a breakout series for Kieth Van Horn's stardom...

He's obviously not Nostradamus, but he's not afraid to be wrong.