Sign in to follow this  
CaliMagicFan

For those of you who are new to the playoffs

that game last night was a heartbreaker, but i think the actics of the celtics...particularly fat tits and KG will be great ammo for our guys in Boston. They will want to do the same thing to Boston on their court.

Basically, we still have two games in Boston...we only need to win one of them.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

that game last night was a heartbreaker, but i think the actics of the celtics...particularly fat tits and KG will be great ammo for our guys in Boston. They will want to do the same thing to Boston on their court.

Dont count on it, your lucky to have won one game against us.

quote:
Originally posted by CElticsRus:

quote:

I think you mean 2 haha...

quote:
Originally posted by TheNameIsOrlando:

quote:
Originally posted by CElticsRus:

quote:

that game last night was a heartbreaker, but i think the actics of the celtics...particularly fat *** and KG will be great ammo for our guys in Boston. They will want to do the same thing to Boston on their court.

I think you mean 2 haha...

Like all C's fans he can't count. I want to see the C's fans leaving halfway through the 4th quarter.

why is this clown still here? I don't mind fans from other teams being around, but this guy adds nothing constructive to any conversation. Not one of his 23 posts have been insightful or even accurate. He seems to think the celts need one more victory and they're done.

he's even worse than that tool named tom from the chat. He's only slightly more intelligent than this ***.

great post OP...

it seems like more than other fans I've seen, not just on the message board, but Magic fans are SO quick to get that "sky is falling" mentality...chill out

You see, when I looked at the Spurs, I knew they were capable of getting back up because they were great warriors with a great coach. Can you really say the same about the Magic?

Btw, we don't need to win one game a Boston only, but win the ORL game too. May sound like a given, but the Magic are very beatable in ORL as these playoffs have shown.

I like the exposition about the champs and what they went through, I just don't see the Magic as that. I'm hoping for the best though.

I would say to add the 2002 Lakers when they were down 2-1 in WCF and trailing by 20 points in game 4 and came back to win the game and the series.. and they were also down 3-2 later in that series.

But with the whole conspiracy over whether or not it was fixed idk whether it should be added or not.