Sign in to follow this  
EvilGeniusTD

Magic fan wants an apology

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Am I the only Magic fan that thinks it wasn't a big deal? You guys make it seem like he ran up to the kid and punched him in the face with brass knuckles. He made the biggest shot of his life and got excited. He didn't even see the kid. Chill out...

If our players didn't like the excessive celebration, do us all a favor and don't play like crap next time. Don't give Boston the opportunity.

Get it done on the court fellas.

Agreed +1

im sorry but if you get close to the court, thats your fault if you get pushed aside. Would the guy be complaining if dwight howard nudged his son aside?

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

Back to the nonsense: Provetti said Davis crossed the line, literally, and embarrassed his son:

"The NBA makes it clear to not cross the sideline," he said in a telephone interview. "If I cross that line, the NBA will take away my tickets. It's a double standard."

In the e-mail, Provetti said Davis conducted himself like a "raging animal with no regard for your fans' personal safety."

"A raging animal?" Are you kidding me? You're screaming bloody murder about an excited professional athlete accidentally bumping into your son at a sporting event? Oh heavens to Betsy! How embarrassing! Look, his hat fell off! Quick! Quick! Look at his hat hair! Take a picture!

Please.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bl...8vLYF?urn=nba,162606

Just did a little checking on the writer of this piece. He is a Boston fan through and through and his main thing is his blog site.

So it doesn't surprise me that he wrote a smear piece about a Magic fan. Even anyone should say I am sorry besides Davis is this writer Skeets and the poster who thinks that Skeets rocks.

Skeets is from Toronto, I'm pretty sure he is a raptors fan

The fan is taking it a little bit too far. I don't think Davis intentionally tried to charge him. I do, however, think that Davis could have guided his enormous *** in the general direction of half court. I'm not sure why he had to run as close to the sidelines as possible and make the ref run for cover while he screamed obscenities. Maybe that's just me.

Skeets is a Canadian from Toronto and likes the Raptors. Where in the hell do you get your info sometimes PEC?

Also, if you followed BDL at all, you'd know he has given praise to the Magic all throughout the season, all the way down to his hyping of Courtney Lee early on in the year.

Skeets is good people.

Big Baby may be a moron but it isn't because of this. His mistake was jawing with Magic fans after the game. You just can't do that.

I think this Magic fan is an idiot. First off, look how close to the court the kid is standing, maybe a foot away from the court. Plus, the kid isn't even looking, but is instead turned around entirely.

This dad needs to shut up because he is only bringing negative attention on his son and on our fan base.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

If our players didn't like the excessive celebration, do us all a favor and don't play like crap next time. Don't give Boston the opportunity.

Get it done on the court fellas.

I wish we could get this put on stans board.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

I think its a non issue. I don't think Big Baby wanted to hurt the kid or anything of sorts and the hit is being vastly exaggerated, Davis barely got him. There are certain risk that go with buying court side seats tickets, especially if you are standing up on the

sideline.

Trying to use logic to defend him? Well I'm going the opposite direction. I am a highschooler who works at a bowling alley. There are a lot of different people who go there and my job depends on the customers, both young and old, enjoying themselves and the experiance. As an employee and an adult, it is my responsiblity to be careful about how I act at work and if I happen to trip over young children, it is my job to apologize and make sure that their okay. The same standards should be kept for NBA atheletes, no matter how fat. Big Baby Davis tripped over a customer of the NBA and he should apologize as a professional