Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanfromNYC

Anybody else with this problem today?

All day in school I havn't been able to concentrate nor get that fat pig Big Baby Davis last second jump shot image out of my head...... Or is it me? Am I the only crazy one? Being a Magic fan since I was 9 and remember crying when they would lose a playoff game as a kid. I'm 22 now. I feel like I'm 9 all over again loll AHHH

All day in school I havn't been able to concentrate nor get that fat pig Big Baby Davis last second jump shot image out of my head...... Or is it me? Am I the only crazy one? Being a Magic fan since I was 9 and remember crying when they would lose a playoff game as a kid. I'm 22 now. I feel like I'm 9 all over again loll AHHH

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

Nope, not just you...I've just dis-attached myself from it all and any hope that goes with that, Tuesday will be telling for the rest of our season.

to be honest I knew we werent going to win that game after the first 5 minutes of the game. I pretty much convinced myself of that. Loss still sucked but not nearly as much. You could tell we were too flat and just shot poorly.

I've gotten away from it by not watching ESPN at all today. If you ever run into problems with bandwagon Boston fans, just ask them what the area code is to Boston. That usually gets the Boston bandwagoners every time.

Oh and the area code for Boston is either 617 or 857.

quote:
Originally posted by CElticsRus:

Don't worry, you'll only feel like this for two more games icon_smile.gif

Good shot by "Air Fatty," so I'll give you some credit where credit is due. However I hope you enjoy being in the playoffs. After May 14th you will no longer be a part of them.

You'll instead have time to go watch the "Sahks and go to the "Hahbah" to fish with 1 legged KG and Paul Pierce.

Ps make sure you bring an extra box or two of girlscout cookies if you are going to be fishing with Glen Davis. Its obvious he can't resist the thin mints.