Mayhem

SI.com article hating on Celtics and their fans

quote:
Originally posted by CeltsWin:

quote:
Originally posted by WhereMagicHappens:

quote:
Originally posted by CeltsWin:

At least Perkins has got heart. He plays with a purpose. Dwight Howard is as soft, fun loving bag of ******. Meybe he should concentrate more on the game and not on his own image with all the blogging and trying to be funny.

He callls himself superman, but he cant even handle Perk and Big Baby. Orlando will never win a championship with a player like that!!!

yea we need floppers and classless chumps to win right? LOL

Hey...I am not sure if you were here last year, but the last time i checked Boston won the championship last year...and Orlando is still going nowhere...

Good luck with that

The time is rapidly evaporating for your C's in the playoffs this year.

May 14th the clock will hit 12 and the Magic will be in the ECF while the Celtics carriage will turn into a pumpkin.

quote:
Originally posted by CElticsRus:

Lol, SI LOVES us and so does the rest of the country icon_smile.gif

We have men on our team, manly men!

Actually, everyone I know hates Boston. Everyone. Keep thinking anyone likes your crummy city, they don't.

Just like nobody likes the Sox or the Celts, or your cheating Patriots.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by CElticsRus:

Lol, SI LOVES us and so does the rest of the country icon_smile.gif

We have men on our team, manly men!

Actually, everyone I know hates Boston. Everyone. Keep thinking anyone likes your crummy city, they don't.

Just like nobody likes the Sox or the Celts, or your cheating Patriots.

Well people like the Red Sox, but that's only because they aren't the Yankees. Now if there were no Yankees.. different story.

The point remains though. There just seems to be a total lack of class emanating from that city when it comes to sports.

Norman Chad is awesome. He's the same guy who co-hosts the World Series of Poker every year. He essentially speaks for every non-Celtics fan who watches NBA basketball.

quote:
In Game 5 against the Bulls last month, Ray Allen became the first Celtic to foul out of a playoff contest since Satch Sanders in 1966.

Is this true? I would think it's inconceivable.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Norman Chad is awesome. He's the same guy who co-hosts the World Series of Poker every year. He essentially speaks for every non-Celtics fan who watches NBA basketball.

quote:
In Game 5 against the Bulls last month, Ray Allen became the first Celtic to foul out of a playoff contest since Satch Sanders in 1966.

Is this true? I would think it's inconceivable.

I think he is exaggerating. He also said there wasn't a postseason traveling call made from 1957 thru 1986. That just isn't possible....without Lebron on the team.