Sign in to follow this  
badboy

series likely over now

Rafer killed the whole game, that's why AJ played in the 4th. They were in foul trouble all game, but we just couldn't get them to foul out. WHY? Because we kept chucking bricks instead of driving.

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

I agree. But what I hated tonight is how STUPID IDIOT players kept settling for jumpers when they are shooting bad, and how CORRUPT referees kept blowing the whistle on stupid calls on one side, and swallowing on the other side. How many foul shots did we shoot in the second half?

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

The Magic shot 40 percent from the field, the Celtics 53 percent. The Celtics were on their game, and we almost beat em. If anything, the Celtics should be on their heels.

The officiating was not that bad we shot one more free throw. I hate blaming the refs. Blame the team who just shoots 3's without running the offense who don't feed the hot hand and SVG for his bad rotations again. AJ was horrible in the 4th and should have never been brought in, Gortat should have played alot more.

Another day of Hedo Mr inconsistent. Badboy is right on target. The Magic are two players and Dwight developing a offensive game. Dwight offensive game stinks only dunks and hooks shots someone should teach him a 6 foot jump shot.Rafer and JJ with Hedo 6 for 28.

The defensive has been good but offense is very inconsistent. Otis needs to keep MG this guy has more of an offensive game than Dwight. Get rid of Tony B, and sign and trade Hedo

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Mods?

Dude...

Were you the guy that reminded the teacher when he forgot to give out homework?

Dude, sorry that wasting time and thread space is considered "annoying" when you could just as easily write this in the game thread.

It's not like this is original, or ground-breaking stuff... deserving of its own thread? Nope.

I'm not saying the thread isn't pointless, because there was one right before saying the exact same thing. I'm just saying I don't care.

SVG played a point forward line up at the end of the game. With the exception of D12 for gortat, it was the EXACT lineup we used to pull away in game 3. It was a good call in my opinion.

An earlier poster mentioned the fg% and that was the difference in this game. JJ didn't shoot the 3 like he has and we missed open threes. As much as I hate to say it, this team plays defense (and shut down defense), but still needs the jumpers to fall.

I mean look at the positives in this game. Allen had a bad game, pierce was in foul trouble but shot well, the big men were in foul trouble early, and rondo was ineffective for good parts of the game. But it still came down to a one point game? The refs were bad tonight but not unbeatable, one less crazy shot or early in the shot clock 3; and this game is over. Smart play trumps a lucky shot.

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

I agree. But what I hated tonight is how STUPID IDIOT players kept settling for jumpers when they are shooting bad, and how CORRUPT referees kept blowing the whistle on stupid calls on one side, and swallowing on the other side. How many foul shots did we shoot in the second half?

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

The Magic shot 40 percent from the field, the Celtics 53 percent. The Celtics were on their game, and we almost beat em. If anything, the Celtics should be on their heels.

The officiating was not that bad we shot one more free throw. I hate blaming the refs. Blame the team who just shoots 3's without running the offense who don't feed the hot hand and SVG for his bad rotations again. AJ was horrible in the 4th and should have never been brought in, Gortat should have played alot more.

I don't understand why SVG doesn't think that Gortat matches up well with Davis. Especially with Pierce in foul trouble that is an advantage because Paul would have to guard Rashard in the post without being physical at all. Dwight/Gortat/Lewis/Lee/Alston anybody?

easy answer... no b/c of offensive spacing. They would give Gortat open jumpers all day til he got hot.

quote:
Originally posted by badboy:

I just don't understand why this team has no killer instinct. In a game where Pierce was in foul trouble and Ray Allen and Eddie House didn't shoot well. They will be sky high for game 5 and if we lose it's probably over. Did anyone see Hedo taking those wild 3's. He just looks like he's trying to be the hero.

Did someone go into total panic mode and just quit on the team or what.

Say what you will, but get this: The Magic get beaten in a crucial game, at home, to a KGless Celtics. They got home court again. Stinks to be chokers.

They went into the missing the brick shots again. Too bad.

Let's see if they can unchoke themselves into winning another road game.

Why can't anyone just see it was a pretty decent game that came down to the wire. We were on the wrong side of it but a few second away from being on the other. The way I see it is we have Kicked the crap out of Boston in two games, they did it to us in just one game and one game we played even. I would be worried if I were them, not the other way around.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Why can't anyone just see it was a pretty decent game that came down to the wire. We were on the wrong side of it but a few second away from being on the other. The way I see it is we have Kicked the crap out of Boston in two games, they did it to us in just one game and one game we played even. I would be worried if I were them, not the other way around.

very nice insight