Sign in to follow this  
badboy

M. Pietrus simply can't shoot

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

so do you not see the game thread, or are you just retarded?

This No'maam character has a terrible case of little man syndrome. Probably 5 feet tall and over weight but I digress. Does nothing but trys to act hard and belittle people on a foolish basketball team blog. It's pathetic. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you are deffinitley the biggest bad *** on the orlandomagic blog. Congrats

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

so do you not see the game thread, or are you just retarded?

This No'maam character has a terrible case of little man syndrome. Probably 5 feet tall and over weight but I digress. Does nothing but trys to act hard and belittle people on a foolish basketball team blog. It's pathetic. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you are deffinitley the biggest bad *** on the orlandomagic blog. Congrats

I don't think digress means what you think it means.

From John Hollinger:

quote:

If five Mickael Pietruses played against five Ron Artests, would either team ever take a good shot? Artest was the one sore spot in the Rockets' effort on Sunday, shooting just 4-of-19 on a mostly ill-chosen assortment of shots. While those shots found net in the first three games, the historic trend line on the contested long J's he's shooting doesn't bode well; witness his 40.1 percent mark from the field in the regular season. Pietrus' attempts have been equally poor. And in a tip of the cap to Artest, he has taken more than half his shots behind the arc despite converting 10-of-36. Pietrus is an elite athlete and a pretty good stand-still shooter, qualities that inspired the Magic to give him a four-year deal for the midlevel exception last summer. But his inability to make good decisions on the court has him mired in a reserve role despite his undeniable talent.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba...ERDiemInsider-090511