Sign in to follow this  
phatmatt

quote:
Originally posted by phatmatt:

Just thought I'd throw out some things going on in my head after watching game 3.....

I believe Darko is on the verge of surpassing Dwight offensively if he hasn't already and is going to be an all-star in about five years. I think we really need to be patient and hang on to him. I'm ignoring stats and athleticism here...just talking pure skill. I know he doesn't see many double teams yet but seems to be more reliable than Dwight against multiple defenders (which isn't hard). I think the offense should be run through him on at least as many possessions as Dwight. I don't care if he starts or not as long as he gets the touches.

Yes, I still love Dwight. I'm not worried about his game at all..he'll be fine. Not an anti-Dwight post at all....just wanted to clear that up so you guys dont rip me to shreads.

I agree - the question is where will darko be playing - I just gotta believe that the Magic management will fire Brian - actually he will give up his head coaching job - I really can't believe they could bring him back - I can't believe it - it just wouldn't make any sense at all.

But, Darko has had enough and he will be offered a big contract - other teams know he will play even better under a different coach and utilized correctly.

darko,hmh

he was the best player on the court tonight and yet he was seated.

meer plays street bball,dwight has only one dimension (dunk)

my advise for you bro,if they not fired that ******bag bhill then change a team.found a team where you can play pick and roll,team where you can do jumpshots,pass the ball,team that is not smiling when losing the games.team with a coach and hunger.

it is better for you to play a 10 minutes of YOUR game then 20 minutes as a garbage picker.

let them have "stars"play in the magic.

my hat down to you brother for putting down with all that crap.

with jameer and d12 as so called stars which they prove the best in those 3 games there is nothing for you on that team,nothing for jj or ariza.

there has been another thread on how darko has been better on offense than dwight lately. and i have been reading in other places other than these boards, the same thing too.

dwight seriously needs to do something. ok now it's too late, but come summer..he'd better sort those skills of his out

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitBasketball!!!:

what up!!?!?!

tell your mama i want my money back.she suppose to vacuum my living room instead of using the broom only.by the way she did a good job on the toilet.

The Pistons fans can laugh now,because their team is much better right now.But they have to asks themsleves how many years/legs/miles in the tank have their core players.Its not a given they will resign Chauncee and he's 33 btw,Sheed,Mcdyess,Cweb are all over 33 plus.Basically they have this years and maybe the next.As awfull as the Magic have played these playoffs they have a much better future.Dwight,Darko(if resigned),Ariza(yes he will improve),JJ.Redick will be back and hungry next year for revenge.Not sure on Jameer(maybe keep him as backup to Chauncee).The Magic will also get a proven scorer/shooter this summer and maybe a new and better coach than Hill.So all in all Detroit can enjoy this year while it lasts.The Magic will be back better/smarter/more experienced next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Joker:

The Pistons fans can laugh now,because their team is much better right now.But they have to asks themsleves how many years/legs/miles in the tank have their core players.Its not a given they will resign Chauncee and he's 33 btw,Sheed,Mcdyess,Cweb are all over 33 plus.Basically they have this years and maybe the next.As awfull as the Magic have played these playoffs they have a much better future.Dwight,Darko(if resigned),Ariza(yes he will improve),JJ.Redick will be back and hungry next year for revenge.Not sure on Jameer(maybe keep him as backup to Chauncee).The Magic will also get a proven scorer/shooter this summer and maybe a new and better coach than Hill.So all in all Detroit can enjoy this year while it lasts.The Magic will be back better/smarter/more experienced next year.

Look at what's happening to Miami. I can clearly see it, old, arrogant people crashing to reality that they're too old and that they need help from NBA bigwigs. If it's worth anything though, Miami has Spaghetti legs Wade... or until he opts out.