Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

Will the real Hedo Turkoglu please stand

Turk has been stepping his game up for this playoff push. It would be nice if I seen that out of some more players. Good job Turk, we need you to play well to make the playoffs.

Well we know which one stood up last night. Now he needs to continue and once that happens and teams collapse on him the inside will open up even more for Dwight and Darko. Also I liked how JJ was given a chance to shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

First of all, I am glad he is back to his old form. Second I am super happy I picked him up again in the fantasy league.

Problem is, what will happen with him when Grant comes back. It was mentioned yesterday, matty said in the game that for some reason Turk would shut down his game and give way to the vet in GHill.

Will the real Hedo Turkoglu please sit back down, to the bench that is. He has been inconsistent his entire career. He is a great sixth man, that is it. I think when he comes off the bench he plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Hedo I hope you continue to prove me wrong!

He has been great but I too am worried about when Grant Hill comes back. It seems everyone is willing to defer to him which most of the time is to the detriment of the team. It is not really fair to Hedo based on recent performance but if Hill comes back soon Hedo should go on the bench and Ariza could start.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Problem is, what will happen with him when Grant comes back. It was mentioned yesterday, matty said in the game that for some reason Turk would shut down his game and give way to the vet in GHill.

Matty and BSchmitz, are visiting this forum. If I did what these guys do, I would do the same thing. The posts give you a good idea of what the fans are CURRENTLY thinking.