Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

Will the real Hedo Turkoglu please stand

Will the real Hedo Turkoglu please stand.

Hedo in the last two and a half games is playing like he did at the end of last season (without Grant Hill in the lineup).

Recently when Otis was asked about Hedo's flu like problems, Otis said that too much was made of the flu thing and that it had more to do with what was between the ears.

I don't agree with Otis on much but I do in this case. Something or someone has gotten Hedo's attention. The Turk we are most familiar with is a very low key guy that plays like he's taking a casual walk through the park.

If there is a way to keep Hedo Turkoglu focused to take the ball to the basket and kick butt, you have a great basketball player!

What do you say mates?

Will the real Hedo Turkoglu please stand.

Hedo in the last two and a half games is playing like he did at the end of last season (without Grant Hill in the lineup).

Recently when Otis was asked about Hedo's flu like problems, Otis said that too much was made of the flu thing and that it had more to do with what was between the ears.

I don't agree with Otis on much but I do in this case. Something or someone has gotten Hedo's attention. The Turk we are most familiar with is a very low key guy that plays like he's taking a casual walk through the park.

If there is a way to keep Hedo Turkoglu focused to take the ball to the basket and kick butt, you have a great basketball player!

What do you say mates?

It seems that Hedo plays a lot better without Grant Hill in the lineup, I wish it was the opposite, but it seems to be like that. I hope he can continue what he has been doing.

i like grant a lot as a person..but i really really wish he wouldn't sign again with us (at least as a player)..... maybe he can try coaching or something.... but if he plays next year, BHill will be a dumb arse again and put him in the starting lineup.. and screw up our team...

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

i like grant a lot as a person..but i really really wish he wouldn't sign again with us (at least as a player)..... maybe he can try coaching or something.... but if he plays next year, BHill will be a dumb arse again and put him in the starting lineup.. and screw up our team...

Yep, and you beat me to it. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Its nice to see Hedo get himself together.

I've been down on Hedo this season, so this is nice. Hopefully he can maintain this form.

This is the real Turk, hot when he is hot and icy when he is cold. That is how he has been his entire career. We would be much better off with Turk returning to the bench.

Lose Grant, start Trevor and Turk backs him up.

I agree Marc, Turkoglu has been a very inconsistent player his entire career. We remember how well he was playing at the end of last season but its easy to forget that he had alot of very bad games last season as well.

On paper, he should have been a perfect fit in San Antonio but he struggled there as well. Turk will always be one of those players that never fully reaches his athletic potential.

As I said earlier, Hedo in the last (now) three and a half games is playing like he did at the end of last season.

If Hedo Turkoglu keeps taking the ball to the basket his good play could continue for a long enough time to get a string of wins.