Sign in to follow this  
jakprut87

PacMan yall

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

how biased is this? I cant vote for Hatton to win? lol...wrong forum, no Hatton, tons of fail...

lol, did think the same! Hatton under Mayweather Snr is a whole new entity, Hitman to take this on points!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

how biased is this? I cant vote for Hatton to win? lol...wrong forum, no Hatton, tons of fail...

lol, did think the same! Hatton under Mayweather Snr is a whole new entity, Hitman to take this on points!

in just 2rounds ? LOL big fluke.

he needs to eat filipino foods.lol

It's over baby!!

Projected 3rd round TKO, but did it in 2nd round. Where Amazing Happens.LOL

Mabuhay!! Bring on the Mayweather clan!!

Proud Pinoy and a Magic fan.

FAIL : To all those singing Brits in attendance! Yeah, ****!

FAIL : To Mayweather Sr. who for the first time in months, had to shut his oral orifice clamped in silence from witnessing boxing history's most devastating unleashed left hook.

Fail : To Floyd "punk a**" Mayweather Jr. for thinking if he really made the right choice of coming out of retirement after witnessing what a real Pound-for-Pound King can do in the ring.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Honestly, Pacman will have a hard time facing Mayweather.

First, fighters lose their edge once they've retired. I would question if Mayweather has the heart for a war & you have to wonder what he's lost during a two year layoff.

Second, Pacqueao's style reminds me of Joe Calzaghe. He's unorthodoxed & relentless with both hands. As seen time and time again, that's a style that overwhelms undisciplined fighters who rely too heavily on their physical talent and try to pick their spots.

Mayweather had all the talent in the world, but there's little evidence he's prepared to out work, & out box Pacman for an entire fight. Which likely leaves him with a punchers chance against a fighter who will exploit his arrogance and undisciplined D. In my mind, the only way Floyd beats Pacman is if he's just on another plain talent wise. Maybe that was the case two years ago, but I'd be real surprised if that was true today.