Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

JJ to get a chance tonight - Denton blog

quote:
And yes Emory it does work both ways. If we lose there is always gonna be blame. It's just that you guys put everything on Brian and I don't. He is the main one responsible but as I've said before Phil Jackson would have a hard time getting these guys into the second round.

In my opinion the Magic have vastly underachieved. In all the years that the Jackson has coached the only time that it could maybe be said his team underachieved was the year they brought in Malone and Payton. Even then they made it to the Finals. We can agree to disagree on the Phil Jackson point...

I have a couple of questions for you BJ. You seemed really excited prior to Game 1 when Denton suggested that lineup changes were on the way. How disappointed were you when those changes did not happen? How will you feel about Brian Hill if he doesn't change anything in the next two games? Will you want to see Hill fired if he doesn't make any changes?

I've only seen a small handful of people openly rooting for the Magic to lose. I would say 95% of the board want to see the Magic win regardless of what it means for Hills future. IMO it isn't enough to be ranting about it that much.

Knappy, is it really necessary to respond to 8 posts just to say that Brian Hill is an idiot? You have stated your position very clearly and we know exactly where you stand on the subject.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Knappy, is it really necessary to respond to 8 posts just to say that Brian Hill is an idiot? You have stated your position very clearly and we know exactly where you stand on the subject.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. For real. I was thinking the same thing myself but was gonna start a thread for it, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

And by the way, I don't even believe the articles anymore. If I don't see Redick play tonight than what the ****.

Well, well, well. I've seen my point has come across. Articles....pfff..

What a freaking surprise, huh?

J.J. to get some time - - - -

oh wait.. not a single minute. Let's allow Battie to shoot 5-6 jumpers instead. Come on, he deserves it, right?

God I hate being negative. I wish I could just move on.. WHY ORLANDO MAGIC, WHY!?!?

. . .

PLEASE PLAY REDICK NEXT YEAR.

The Laker game is coming on. Rookie Jordan Farmar is STARTING. He played in the D-League not long ago.

Is it too much to ask that our LOTTERY PICK rookie get 3 minutes in a game we're already losing?

Apparently so.

quote:
Rookie Jordan Farmar is STARTING. He played in the D-League not long ago.

Is it too much to ask that our LOTTERY PICK rookie get 3 minutes in a game we're already losing?

Apparently so.

JJ Redick would not have saved the Magic from all of this. Its hard for me to believe that JJ Redick would have changed the complexion of the series. I agree that Hill should make changes. But, I know JJ Redick is not the solution to a 3-0 series. He probably would have made you all better, but I dont think the outcome of the games change.

Fact is, Magic still lose with Redick, but its a more respectable "L"

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitBasketball!!!:

quote:
Rookie Jordan Farmar is STARTING. He played in the D-League not long ago.

Apparently so.

JJ Redick would not have saved the Magic from all of this. Its hard for me to believe that JJ Redick would have changed the complexion of the series. I agree that Hill should make changes. But, I know JJ Redick is not the solution to a 3-0 series. He probably would have made you all better, but I dont think the outcome of the games change.

Fact is, Magic still lose with Redick, but its a more respectable "L"

I agree. The Pistons are a better team from head to toe. I just wanted to see JJ get some playoffs experience and I think he could've helped the team. But, I don't think his presence would've changed the ultimate outcome.