Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:
Originally posted by Jraney:

Want to put some money on it?

I am already betting my Husband as he is a Fan of Orlando but your on!!!

After reading the first post, I knew this had to be a moron...or a chick. I just got my answer.

Racism. Bigotry. Sexism. This board has it all and its why I post here.

I love the "I was a cheerleader so I know Basketball" argument.

I watch House every Monday night so I know differential diagnoses.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

quote:

After reading the first post, I knew this had to be a moron...or a chick. I just got my answer.

Exactly! Just cause you banged the starting PG on prom night doesn't mean you know basketball...

quote:
Just cause you banged the starting PG on prom night doesn't mean you know basketball...

I'm sigging this. Consider it sigged.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Exactly! Just cause you banged the starting PG on prom night doesn't mean you know basketball...

and the 2nd string SF, Assistant Coach and the guy that washes the jerseys.

quote:

I could easily play doctor at a differential diagnosis if life was like House by following 3 rules:

If someone suggests Lupus, fire them. It's never lupus.

If someone suggests sarcoidosis, mock them. It's never sarcoidosis.

If someone suggests amlydosis, think of things that treatment for amlydosis might help that aren't amlydosis, since the treatment will inevitably work for a while before the patient gets worse.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

I could easily play doctor at a differential diagnosis if life was like House by following 3 rules:

If someone suggests Lupus, fire them. It's never lupus.

If someone suggests sarcoidosis, mock them. It's never sarcoidosis.

If someone suggests amlydosis, think of things that treatment for amlydosis might help that aren't amlydosis, since the treatment will inevitably work for a while before the patient gets worse.

It's either a terminal disease, or something easily curable that looks like a terminal disease.

And you're right, its never sarcoidosis. Familial Mediterranean Fever most likely, cue racist/sexist comment, make out with Cuddy, roll credits.

Oh har har har sexist jokes....

And what if I banged the whole team? Does that make me any less knowledgeable about basketball??? If a guy went and banged the whole cheerleader squad he would be a hero but if it is the other way around she is a sl*t! Sexist as*holes.

I "banged" one guy who turned out to be my financ'ee so it was not a ****ty thing to do. We are still very good friends to this day. He taught me alot about basketball.

I will be LMAO after tonight when you go crying to your wifes because your players are ****. And she wont be there because your needle di*ks couldn't satisfy her like the neighbor can.

And House can suck a*s crack...also a dumb sexist bigot.

76ers could win this series, I agree that it's a possibility. Keep one thing in mind though. Both games you guys were down by 15-20 points and the first game you pulled off a miracle comeback, the second game you almost did. But eventually Orlando will start knocking down shots and keeping these leads. Orlando has been a better team all season long, anyone denying that is a confused homer. However whoever the better team is in these upcoming games will move on and that's all that matters. Oh yeah and "Dwight=Dalembert"? Seriously man? Can anyone take you seriously after that statement?

Here's Dalembert when he led the league in blocks at the time.

I seriously can't believe that Philly fans are so dilusional to think that they should actually win this series. We've been playing to the level of our competition plain and simple.

Dalembert=Dwight? That's probably the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard said about Dwight. Not even Shaquille could make up something farther from the truth. Ridiculous.

Have fun watching your team get spanked tonight and than realizing how much you actually know about basketball since cheerleaders don't even watch the game because they're doing cheers to the crowd.

Give me an "I", give me a "D", give me an "I", give me an "O", give me a "T". What does that spell? 6ersrule! (don't ask me how, it just does)

quote:

Oh har har har sexist jokes....

And what if I banged the whole team? Does that make me any less knowledgeable about basketball??? If a guy went and banged the whole cheerleader squad he would be a hero but if it is the other way around she is a sl*t! Sexist as*holes.

I "banged" one guy who turned out to be my financ'ee so it was not a ****ty thing to do. We are still very good friends to this day. He taught me alot about basketball.

I will be LMAO after tonight when you go crying to your wifes because your players are ****. And she wont be there because your needle di*ks couldn't satisfy her like the neighbor can.

And House can suck a*s crack...also a dumb sexist bigot.

Dont.... Know..... Where..... To...... Start.

quote:

quote:
Just cause you banged the starting PG on prom night doesn't mean you know basketball...

I'm sigging this. Consider it sigged.

Yes! I'm honored!