6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

But wait! There's a twist!

The OP is whose wife other than....DOM.

*Ringing* <--- That's Hollywood calling for my Drama "Magic".

Seriously, this thread's relevance, significance and importance is about that high, as high as a pile of **** will stack.

Sleep easy OP knowing you posted a legendary post.

When I saw this thread I thought I was going to have to get rid of a troll. After seeing the Dalembert=Dwight comment I couldn't possibly get rid of the greatist comedic mind of our generation.

Tell your husband he has not completed his instruction to you on the game of basketball. It's ok my wife had to learn about the game as well, I would just advise against running around with your new found knowledge like it's a shiny new toy until you actually know what the heck you are talking about.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Someone needs to slap an I.D. Ten Tango tag on her so others can see her coming.

If only life was so fair...

An Iron? you know woman can watch basketball just like men can. And I know about basketball I was a cheerleader in high school.

You can make all the assumptions you want but the fact of the matter is we won a game on your home court, almost both of them. This could have easily be a sweep for us.

The Sixers are going the clean the floor with you guys tonight and Dalembert is going to be on fire while your big guy is sitting in foul trouble again...hedo will be taking any shot once the ball hits his hands....lewis will be passing the ball when he sees someone coming close to breaking his nail...

We are going to blow you out of the water tonight giving you a royal Phlly beat down...sorry mickey mouse doesn't come to our town.

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

An Iron? you know woman can watch basketball just like men can. And I know about basketball I was a cheerleader in high school.

i stopped reading...because i can't stop laughing...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jraney:

Want to put some money on it?

I am already betting my Husband as he is a Fan of Orlando but your on!!!

After reading the first post, I knew this had to be a moron...or a chick. I just got my answer.

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:

i stopped reading...because i can't stop laughing...

Same here, that might have been the post that puts this thread in the HOF!