6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

Dalembert is actually very good if you watch him play all season. He has more offensive moves the Howard just not as athletic, so it basically evens out.

Yea, & I was as good as Deon Sanders because my intelligence evened out his superior athleticism...

quote:

But you can't deny that his "athletism" is all he has. He has no post moves, no hock shot, no jumper, no fade away. All he can do is get a rebound and then slam it down. If he has a bad ankle what would you do? play him? so he could what...miss his shots.

When I look at Dalembert's scoring average I'm left wondering why his immense skill set is being squandered on a team desperate for production from the post...

Here's the basic difference between Dalembert & Dwight...

Preseason, Dalembert proclaimed he would be an All-Star. D12 proclaimed he would lead the league in blocks & rebounds. 1 easily achieve his lofty goal, 1 failed to accomplish what the other takes for granted.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

But you can't deny that his "athletism" is all he has. He has no post moves, no hock shot, no jumper, no fade away. All he can do is get a rebound and then slam it down. If he has a bad ankle what would you do? play him? so he could what...miss his shots.

When I look at Dalembert's scoring average I'm left wondering why his immense skill set is being squandered on a team desperate for production from the post...

Here's the basic difference between Dalembert & Dwight...

Preseason, Dalembert proclaimed he would be an All-Star. D12 proclaimed he would lead the league in blocks & rebounds. 1 easily achieve his lofty goal, 1 failed to accomplish what the other takes for granted.

but don't overlook the fact that one of these 2 can hit the 12-15 foot jumper consistently (wait, does consistently mean a few times every 6-10 games?)...

This is the funniest thread I ever read. I didn't know that the Phillies WS win has made Philadelphia fans delusional.

quote:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

Second, we may look bad at times but let

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Marcin Gortat is as good as Sam Dalembert.

And I'm a reverend, I'm not allowed to lie.

I finally realized what church you belong to that explains your last answer your a Moonie.