6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

HOW OLD IS THIS 76ER KID.... i'm guessing he is no older than 15....go get a life kid...stop wasting your time trying to get attention in a magic message board when you will disappear if magic win tonight....i guess your parents never paid attention to you.....so you have to beg for attention from people on a message board....pretty sad

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

rax0lz.jpg

Yes, ladies...that is Bostjan Nachbar.

Nuff said.

Yeah that should really be the end of this thread right here. Or at the very least, the end of the ridiculous "Dalembert is the bestestest!!!11!" talk in this thread.

I hope The Magic are able to pull a win...We've won games with little production from Dwight..Gortrat goes out there & plays tough we should be in good shape..If we have a chance ato win at the end, I feel we will pull it off..& If they play off Redick, I think J.J will be big tonight..Go MAGIC!!!

I remember that first picture being used by a newer member who setup a game thread during the regular season and people jumped on him about why is he peeing on the Magic.

Haven't seen him since that thread. Sounds like he and this woman are the same person. Trying to thrown something back in our faces.

Because this didn't show up before the series began, but after Philly won one game in the series.

This is just my opinion.

Of course I also remember a team without Dwight because of injury beating several teams on the road out west and Gortat was leading the charge in those games.

So before any troll comes on this board and says it's over that troll should look at how the Magic have handled it's self and won.

Plus considering all of the trash thrown at the Magic since this began I see a Magic team highly motivated in wiping this 76er team off the map.

Well don't y'all think so I do!!!

YOU REALLY GOT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC!!!!

The way the medias already saying Philly will win, I hope The Magic still pull a win, so they can shut that B.S up..We've beaten this team with howard not having a big game, a game Gortrat I feel in good minutes is more then capable of..If they sleep on J.J he will show up big, Turk & Lewis will carry this team..Pietrus will get a nice flow going..I believe we can still win..& I hope so, so the media can put a sock in it.