6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

It will not be a cake walk. We still have gortat and when given minutes can produce, and i think foyle will do good in back up minutes. Anyway 76ers still suck so you always have to factor that in 2.

It's official!

Gortat, Foyle??? Jajajajajajajaje My granddad would make a better center for game 6. There is no chance, just forfeit the game and lets start game seven so our players wont have to travel.

lol he would have been better at being a center than making grandchildren that's for sure.

cunningstunt ftw

quote:

quote:

It will not be a cake walk. We still have gortat and when given minutes can produce, and i think foyle will do good in back up minutes. Anyway 76ers still suck so you always have to factor that in 2.

It's official!

Gortat, Foyle??? Jajajajajajajaje My granddad would make a better center for game 6. There is no chance, just forfeit the game and lets start game seven so our players wont have to travel.

Gortat + Foyle >>>>>>> Dalembert + Ratliff

Hopefully the 6ers are as ****y as you so that they don't even expect the butt whooping that's coming. Why you worship Dalmebert is beyond me. He's not even a second-tier center and he's been dunked on by Pat Garrity. In the words of Peter Griffin, "Canada Sucks"

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

quote:

quote:

It's official!

Hopefully the 6ers are as ****y as you so that they don't even expect the butt whooping that's coming. Why you worship Dalmebert is beyond me. He's not even a second-tier center and he's been dunked on by Pat Garrity. In the words of Peter Griffin, "Canada Sucks"

Lol at Gortat

Lmfao at Foyle.

Roflmfao at Gortat + Foyle > Dalembert + Ratliff.

Theo Ratliff was a former all star, you are either the biggest homer or smoking chronic to think that Gortat or Foyle would ever even be considered an all star! I admit Dalembert has had some troubles against Howard but he will by no means have any trouble with your backups. We have on our teams two former shot block leaders in Theo and Sammy.

Dalembert is a 1st tier starter and would be hounded by any team in the league to start.

FYI Canada does not suck, I am from there an it is a beautiful place with friendly people.

One more thing, I was reading some post on here...You people say that Orlando is going to come out on fire and angry and take a win, I saw a few people say that they will blow out the 76ers! Lol! You could BARELY beat us with Howard and Lee and even lost twice with Howard and Lee, how do You think you can "blow us out" with Gortat and Redrick as your starters? Lmfao...SO I ask, who is the delusional one in this forum??

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's official!

Lol at Gortat

Lmfao at Foyle.

Theo Ratliff was a former all star, you are either the biggest homer or smoking chronic to think that Gortat or Foyle would ever even be considered an all star! I admit Dalembert has had some troubles against Howard but he will by no means have any trouble with your backups. We have on our teams two former shot block leaders in Theo and Sammy.

Dalembert is a 1st tier starter and would be hounded by any team in the league to start.

FYI Canada does not suck, I am from there an it is a beautiful place with friendly people.

One more thing, I was reading some post on here...You people say that Orlando is going to come out on fire and angry and take a win, I saw a few people say that they will blow out the 76ers! Lol! You could BARELY beat us with Howard and Lee and even lost twice with Howard and Lee, how do You think you can "blow us out" with Gortat and Redrick as your starters? Lmfao...SO I ask, who is the delusional one in this forum??

will you please leave and never come back when we win the series?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

lol you know, i've been holding back with my comments but if the magic beat the sixers in either of the upcoming games i'm going to rip every sixer fan in every forum, including this *****, a new one.

Please let it be tonight I want to see some 76er blood on this forum and cunningstunt is the man who can do it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's official!

Lol at Gortat

Lmfao at Foyle.

76ers full of want a be's and former all stars who should have retired a long time ago. So which one are you oh yea I forgot your the want a be.

After this series you will either be gone or washing the feet of your new slavemaster cunningstunt if he hasn't already killed you with slow torture.

quote:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

Second, we may look bad at times but let

Game 6 in Philadelphia. Elimination game!

vyb0uo.jpg

Dalembert has DOMINATED the NBA elite!!!!!

2zrp0rn.jpg

And now Orlando without its mobster enforcer THUG!

259in2u.jpg

Is reduced to a starting lineup starring this...

draftjj_jasondecrowAP.jpg

And this....

gortat.calderon.jpg

But Philly is still facing an elimination game!

There can only be one hero to save the day!

samuel_dalembert_large.jpg

Now Sir Samuel leads the brave knights into a battle that will be easily won so that we live to fight another day!

Will there be a game 7 you ask.

WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!

Game 6....The massacre in Philadelphia

20jnw5v.jpg

andre%20iguodala_76ers.jpg

See you in game 7...