6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Marcin Gortat is as good as Sam Dalembert.

And I'm a reverend, I'm not allowed to lie.

lol.

lol at thread starter. as smart as daly, I must say

quote:
But you can't deny that his "athletism" is all he has. He has no post moves, no hock shot, no jumper, no fade away. All he can do is get a rebound and then slam it down. If he has a bad ankle what would you do? play him? so he could what...miss his shots.

Dalembert was actually running 2nd with the all star vote behind Howard at the center position.

How do you have a husband??

I am choosing to believe this is an elaborate joke being played on us by one of our own members.

If it's real, this is the very reason I don't let my wife watch basketball with me.

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

Woman

Someone missed the joke.

In response to what was originally posted: I would not marry a woman as clueless as this chick; I might get cited for spousal abuse.

OP, I feel sorry for your husband.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

Woman

Someone missed the joke.

In response to what was originally posted: I would not marry a woman as clueless as this chick; I might get cited for spousal abuse.

OP, I feel sorry for your husband.

What? I'm not following.....

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

Yi Jianlian had his 100 trillion asian fan base so that doesn't count.

Dalembert beat out The Sheed. O'neal, Big Ben, and Okafor. He is better than how he is playing if not for his injuries!

Dalembert has all of Canada.

I know we're delusional sometimes, but wow.

Let's get some stuff straight.

In NO WAY is Dalembert even REMOTELY near Howard. Yes, Howard has zero jump shots nor a great post game, but he's got a move developing in the lane and he's only 23 - lots of room to grow.

Miller is better than Skip, so for this series (with no Jameer) you're correct there.

I will give you one other thing...I'd give you Hedo and take Iggy all day every day. Hell I'd rather have Young than Hedo - no doubt about it. But that's about it. And that's not saying they are better than Shard or Hedo, just that I like their style and athleticism more.

Brand being out is irrelevant, much like us arguing Jameer is out would be irrelevant.

If Orlando was hitting anything, namely Shard and Hedo, NEITHER of the first two games woulda even been a contest. As is, Philly is playing better as a TEAM through 2 GAMES. JUST 2 GAMES. Not on the season. Not for the rest of the series. Not any other time is Philly better than Orlando. End of Story.

I love Lee cuz I'm from WKU and even I wasn't the kid can ball. But to say he's the ONLY guy on our team better than his match up on your team is crazy. He blew you all up twice, if he had scored 6 and 7 in the first two, you'd say no one was better and I guarantee that.

We win, you lose. Good night.