6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Bullverine:

The Dwight=Dalembert is hall of fame worthy. Wow, I will never be able to believe this post is 100% serious. I'm sorry you lose all credibility with that.

If Dwight weren't athletic he would suck? That is what makes him an "Athlete" I know crazy right.

Thank you for +1 my confidence.

+1 to the level of your Delusion

P.S. HOw many votes did Dalembert have for Defensive player of the year, and the All Star Vote?

But you can't deny that his "athletism" is all he has. He has no post moves, no hock shot, no jumper, no fade away. All he can do is get a rebound and then slam it down. If he has a bad ankle what would you do? play him? so he could what...miss his shots.

Dalembert was actually running 2nd with the all star vote behind Howard at the center position.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

Second, we may look bad at times but let

he's got a point, I mean we are named after Disneyworld...

If we're gonna pick teams off of how hardcore your mascot is, I got my money on the Raptors as the '10 champs.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jraney:

Want to put some money on it?

I am already betting my Husband as he is a Fan of Orlando but your on!!!

i figured u were a homo

quote:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Dwight=Dalembert is hall of fame worthy. Wow, I will never be able to believe this post is 100% serious. I'm sorry you lose all credibility with that.

If Dwight weren't athletic he would suck? That is what makes him an "Athlete" I know crazy right.

P.S. HOw many votes did Dalembert have for Defensive player of the year, and the All Star Vote?

But you can't deny that his "athletism" is all he has. He has no post moves, no hock shot, no jumper, no fade away. All he can do is get a rebound and then slam it down. If he has a bad ankle what would you do? play him? so he could what...miss his shots.

Dalembert was actually running 2nd with the all star vote behind Howard at the center position.

And Yi Jianlian was 2nd to Kevin Garnett.

Yi Jianlian had his 100 trillion asian fan base so that doesn't count.

Dalembert beat out The Sheed. O'neal, Big Ben, and Okafor. He is better than how he is playing if not for his injuries!

quote:

quote:

you obviously have not been watching all this season...he has a bunch of moves this year hell even his #1 move right now is a hook shot floater...but thanks for the laughs

Magic not having Nelson is worse than Philly not having Brand. Do you remember how bad you guys were with him. He slowed down that team so much it was disgusting.

quote:

quote:

Every post is delusion +1

You don't know **** if you think he can only slam it. Did you only watch his rookie year? He has a running "hock" shot that is deadly when its on. And Dalembert had less than about 1/10 of Dwight's votes in the all-star voting. As well as you can't say that he out voted Shaq because they are in different conferences. Dwight is one of the most athletic players in the league. You can't argue that.