6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

He is coming off an injury. Lets not forget this guy averaged a double double last year. With a healthy Dalembert and Brand we would have wiped the floor with you guys. But we will still beat you because we have heart! Not walking zombies like ahem...some players.

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as a healthy Elton Brand.

Guess that's it then.

And you all called me crazy for proposing that we tank. At least then we would have gotten a lower 2nd round pick.

I call draft threads, then.

Heart and Hustle must live again for the Magic to be Magic. I am confident the Magic should beat Philly and if they don't Nelson will not be the answer. to get to the next step finesse needs to leave and we need get tough. We need a power forward that can score that is a tough guy to protect Dwight. Dwight needs to learn how to shoot a jump shot and hit 7 out of 10 free throws.

Guys, let's just face it. Dalembert is injured, and Elton Brand is out for the season. You know that means we're going to lose the series. Just learn to accept it, and move on...after reading this thread I know I have.

Obviously the numbers aren't the same, but if Howard wasn't athletic he would be an atrocious player, averaging maybe 2 points a game if even. Maybe he is a little better then Big D just because he is very athletic. We are the most underrated team in this playoffs but lets not forget...we did win a game on your home court, we have the home court advantage.

quote:

Obviously the numbers aren't the same, but if Howard wasn't athletic he would be an atrocious player, averaging maybe 2 points a game if even. Maybe he is a little better then Big D just because he is very athletic. We are the most underrated team in this playoffs but lets not forget...we did win a game on your home court, we have the home court advantage.

That's like saying if Shaq was 4'11" 98 lbs. he wouldn't ahve been dominant, if Reggie Miller only shot 12% he would have been a bad shooter and if Michael Jordan had the drive and coordination of Ozzy he wouldn't be the best ever.

But guess what, Dwight is an athletic freak.

/thread

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

That's like saying if Shaq was 4'11" 98 lbs. he wouldn't ahve been dominant, if Reggie Miller only shot 12% he would have been a bad shooter and if Michael Jordan had the drive and coordination of Ozzy he wouldn't be the best ever.

But guess what, Dwight is an athletic freak.

/thread

Thats what I am saying, If Big D had Howard's athleticism he would be the most Dominate center in the NBA with all the post moves he has. But becauseeeee he isn't I have to admit Howard is better.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

Second, we may look bad at times but let

The Dwight=Dalembert is hall of fame worthy. Wow, I will never be able to believe this post is 100% serious. I'm sorry you lose all credibility with that.

If Dwight weren't athletic he would suck? That is what makes him an "Athlete" I know crazy right.

Thank you for +1 my confidence.

+1 to the level of your Delusion

P.S. HOw many votes did Dalembert have for Defensive player of the year, and the All Star Vote?

quote:

Of course, you realize that the same thing could be said for every good/great player in professional sports. I can think of a couple players on the 76ers roster alone that wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of playing professional ball if it weren't for their superior athletic ability. *cough Iguodala*

Dalembert wouldn't even start for a junior college team if it weren't for his height. He is completely one dimensional (if you call decent defensive effort once every couple of games a dimension).