Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

2009 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Wow, that foul by Noah was so stupid. The problem is, if the Bulls lose this game, I can't see them bouncing back. They may win one home game, but I think this is crucial for their confidence. To lose a hard fought game like this doesn't bode well for the rest of the series, especially with a young team like this.

Agree...keepin' my fingers crossed..

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Wow, that foul by Noah was so stupid. The problem is, if the Bulls lose this game, I can't see them bouncing back. They may win one home game, but I think this is crucial for their confidence. To lose a hard fought game like this doesn't bode well for the rest of the series, especially with a young team like this.

I see the Bulls win or lose with a huge boost in confidence because they have proved that they can push Boston around and since this game is not over the Bulls can win and they now know this.

Wow....I knew it. Pierce clearly losses the ball. This play could cost the Bulls the game.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

And the rigging has begun.

agreed

Since the Bulls won do you still agree? Ha-Ha...

Go Bulls!!!

I am not ready to hand the Bulls the Series but the Celtics are going to be in for a long dogfight of a series.

If we take care of business against Philly, we should have a well rested team waiting for whoever wins this series.

That was a good game and a great no call in the end on Pierce. Rose played insane today! Will be interesting to see how Boston responds in game 2.

Great game. Absolutely great game.

Rose was a monster. I knew the Bulls would play this series tough as they did today, but I'm still not sure that they'll win the series.

I'd love them to, but they just have a little more work to do!

As everyone else is sayin, if they don't win, I'd love it if they dragged it out to 7...cuz we'll have beaten the 76ers a week ago by the time their game 7 rolls around.

ps. I still don't see us having a problem with them. Dwight would destroy them.