Sign in to follow this  
Defko

Cavaliers interested in Marcin Gortat

I just found an interesting article on The News Herald:

quote:
Magic center Marcin Gortat could be available this summer. His representatives are hinting that it will take the full mid-level exception to sign him. Even though the Cavs will be busy trying to sign unrestricted free agent Anderson Varejao, they could have some interest in the 6-foot-11, 240-pound Polish center. The Magic might have trouble signing both Gortat and forward Hedo Turkoglu.

Here is the link:

http://news-herald.com/article.../sports/nh747091.txt

I just found an interesting article on The News Herald:

quote:
Magic center Marcin Gortat could be available this summer. His representatives are hinting that it will take the full mid-level exception to sign him. Even though the Cavs will be busy trying to sign unrestricted free agent Anderson Varejao, they could have some interest in the 6-foot-11, 240-pound Polish center. The Magic might have trouble signing both Gortat and forward Hedo Turkoglu.

Here is the link:

http://news-herald.com/article.../sports/nh747091.txt

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

This is just a writer trying to get web hits like bianchi or what ever his name is.

Biotchi

im hoping if hedo walks we can still keep gortat, surely that wouldnt put us over the luxury tax

S&T Hedo for picks/prospects

Resign Gortat

Use what little of the MLE they are willing to use

This is just his agent trying to get his clients name out there with little success.

Bad year to try and get big money or little money. Only a very few FA's are going to get somewhat big money the rest will have to beg their old teams to take them back.

This blogger is just another BS aka Brian Schmitz and nothing else he is not a reporter.

We could make a thread that says "Thunder interested in Marcin Gortat."

or "Lakers interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Mavericks interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Heat interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Knicks interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Rockets interested in Marcin Gortat."

Do you get my drift???

EVERYONE is interested in The Marcin Gortat. It's that simple.

And why wouldn't they be?

i got some inside info that the memphis grizzlies are thinking about possibly considering expressing a desire to look into the possiblity of having interest in gortat.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

i got some inside info that the memphis grizzlies are thinking about possibly considering expressing a desire to look into the possiblity of having interest in gortat.

No you don't.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

We could make a thread that says "Thunder interested in Marcin Gortat."

or "Lakers interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Mavericks interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Heat interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Knicks interested in Marcin Gortat." Or "Rockets interested in Marcin Gortat."

Do you get my drift???

EVERYONE is interested in The Marcin Gortat. It's that simple.

And why wouldn't they be?

So Cleveland (if you can believe a rumor)is every body since they are the only team (rumored) to have shown interest in Gortat other then the Magic.

This forum as of late has become the personal domain of Brian Schmitz rumor central, just leave the real facts at the door they don't count.