Sign in to follow this  
TnMagicFan

Finally Dwight Howard

Dwight is a nice kid who is respectful of the other players that are mauling him in the paint. The only way to correct that situation is too make them hurt when they play rough. Put a few bruises on them, then smile! Always smile.

Man, it was sweet! You saw how he walked away but you could definitely tell Dwight was "pissed off".

I'll tell you what, everyone knows Dwight is a christian and self-control is a one of their biggest attributes. But I tell you, everyone has a boiling point and I wouldn't want to be around if Howard ever got to the point where he was in a real fight.

As big as he is and how quick he is he could probably beat 5 men all by his lonesome!

The only positive thing about the Magic lately is the Daily Double, he has been simply awesome since the all-star break! He is finally improving that offensive game and playing much more aggresively!

Now if only we could get the rest of the team to do the same!

Except for the Spurs game Dwight has been phenominal since the allstar break. It is a pleasure to watch him continue to grow as a player and a person. God, I sound like Otis.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Man, it was sweet! You saw how he walked away but you could definitely tell Dwight was "pissed off".

I'll tell you what, everyone knows Dwight is a christian and self-control is a one of their biggest attributes. But I tell you, everyone has a boiling point and I wouldn't want to be around if Howard ever got to the point where he was in a real fight.

As big as he is and how quick he is he could probably beat 5 men all by his lonesome!

100% agree. I wouldnt want to be the one on his bad side..lol. I am just glad to see him being that aggresive and showing emotion. You notice after he did that they didnt hack him hard for the rest of the game.

I definately dont want Dwight to lose his great personality and stop having fun while playing, but at the same time for that 5 or so seconds he has the ball I want him to grow horns and put his head down with and get mad and not let anyone get in his way from getting to the hoop. And when they do hack him, get in there face, throw their arms away like he did and get mad. Show them he isnt going to take that sh%t!

I saw my boy Dwight Howard get mad, I was like man thats what he needs to, their hacking the hell out of him..But, he was argueing with 3 of the Dallas players and I saw Jerry Stackhouse trying to say a couple things to Dwight..It's all good..D. Howard is a friendly Giant but in all reality he's a young beast! He has a posit5ive personality and he is a God fearing man, so I respect the nature he comes in..He has been playing good, we just need the rest of the team to catch up........TO ME..I see our game plan and it is not too effective..I saw how Dallas and other teams were real good at passing the ball..Jameer dribbles alot..That last turnover was too costly..But anyways..GO MAGIC..Dwight Howard...Someone better warn them..lol.

I was actually so happy that Dwight was mature enough to restrain himself. You know Dallas would of sacrificed Austin or Stackhouse in a minute to get D12 off the court.

How about Jason Terry last night? That little punk was celebrating after every basket like he just hit the game winner. Granted, he was on fire, but he was acting very unsportsmanlike.