Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

-=The GAME=- against Cleveland LeBrons last Friday

Hey guys..

Last night I realised I wanted to own this epic pwnage on a CD/DVD to be able to watch again and again and again into oblivion and point at LeBronx (He's going to the Knicks, right?) while chewing on my popcorn and spewing it all over the sofa, laughing dramatically hard each and every time he clanks a shot...

So this morning I called the company who broadcasted the game here to see if I could get a copy of it and the answer was "K if teh Lecrabs would have won ROFL then MAYBE k... but teh Majixcs suk so no... kthxbye".

Ok not really, they just are not allowed to reproduce or sell NBA material.

So I was wondering if you guys knew where I can download it? :]

Hey guys..

Last night I realised I wanted to own this epic pwnage on a CD/DVD to be able to watch again and again and again into oblivion and point at LeBronx (He's going to the Knicks, right?) while chewing on my popcorn and spewing it all over the sofa, laughing dramatically hard each and every time he clanks a shot...

So this morning I called the company who broadcasted the game here to see if I could get a copy of it and the answer was "K if teh Lecrabs would have won ROFL then MAYBE k... but teh Majixcs suk so no... kthxbye".

Ok not really, they just are not allowed to reproduce or sell NBA material.

So I was wondering if you guys knew where I can download it? :]

quote:
-=The GAME=-

lol, what are you a counter-strike player or something? I haven't seen anything like that in a solid 9 years. To answer your question, no. But I'm sure you could find something on google. The NBA gears everything towards you buying league pass, so I don't think they let you buy previous games. I couuld be wrong about that though.

I think I played Counter strike once about 6 years ago. I lasted about 15-20 minutes before I was kicked for standing at the start of the map, without moving.

Does that count? :]

I'm blank too... just wanted to know if it's possible.

If Internet Police wants to arrest me then I'll proudly go to the Disneyworld Prison - warden: DOM.

article-1045159-0249107900000578-663_468x537.jpg

CahTZ3.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

What exactly did those women do?

Asked for Magic dancers downloads

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

What exactly did those women do?

They wore Disney costumes to Universal Studios.