Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez64

It's over now.....

Now that the Warlock can make threes, nothing will stop him from dominating the NBA. Mike Brown and Doc Rivers are crying in the corner right now with a lap full of urine just thinking about having to even attempt guarding Gortat.

I feel sorry for the rest of the NBA. May God have marcy on them....

Now that the Warlock can make threes, nothing will stop him from dominating the NBA. Mike Brown and Doc Rivers are crying in the corner right now with a lap full of urine just thinking about having to even attempt guarding Gortat.

I feel sorry for the rest of the NBA. May God have marcy on them....

Gortat>LeBron

They're the same player, but Gortat is taller. So he gets the nod.

Rumors are swirling over on realgm that we will have a starting Center controversy this offseason. Gortat has a real shot at it. Dwight said he wouldn't mind coming off the bench, too.

Also, Allen Iverson is out with a back injury, for the rest of the season. So yeah, Pistons have no big man right now. This can't really get any better for us now can it?

I remember Manute Bol used to make 3 pointers.

But seriously... I'm not going to pretend I saw it, how good did he look? Does he have potential in developing the shot? He's looked good to me in the past shooting jumpers.

It looked like any other big, white, euro center who takes 3's. Think along the lines of Okur. It definitely wasn't a strain, and hit nothing but bottom. Of course, it's easier to hit when you're up 30.

I'm not going to say he was surprised he made it. But after he made the shot he literaly started walking and talking to the bench. then we ran to the paint. When the Cleveland player hit a three, Marcin once again started walking and talking to the bench until someone told him to go back and inbound the ball so they could run the clock out.

What a great way to end this beating.

David Stern sent the invitation to Gortat to be in the 2010 3-pt shooting contest.

His form was really nyce. I was surprised.