Drain-O

Celtics @ Magic Wed. Mar 25, 8 PM ESPN

EPIC BATTLE FOR THE 2 SEED

Teams: Celtics at Magic

Time: 8 PM

TV: ESPN, ESPNHD, SUN SPORTS

Radio: Seriously Awesome.

Where: Amway Arena

Illegal Internet Feed: Will be posted by Jack Daniels or someone else.

Game Previews: Google will get you about 1,342 but it will talk about the 2 seed. That I can guarantee you.

Starters: Magic Men

Center and Forwards: Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis, and Hedo T

EPIC BATTLE FOR THE 2 SEED

Teams: Celtics at Magic

Time: 8 PM

TV: ESPN, ESPNHD, SUN SPORTS

Radio: Seriously Awesome.

Where: Amway Arena

Illegal Internet Feed: Will be posted by Jack Daniels or someone else.

Game Previews: Google will get you about 1,342 but it will talk about the 2 seed. That I can guarantee you.

Starters: Magic Men

Center and Forwards: Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis, and Hedo T

i like it, my work pc is running slow with all the programs open, so it didn't slow me down with pics.

i hope dwight gets as physical with kg and perkins like when he went up against shaq. it should be a defensive standoff, i expect low scoring, and alot of stan yelling. one day we'll see this matchup at full force with meer in to play, thanks for espn for picking it up, dollar sign dollar sign.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I just went to bestgamethreadever.com, and they've replaced my Christmas day gamethread with this one.

I never thought it'd be possible. Nice thread Drain-O.

Let's DO take care of business, and by DO, I mean HE DO. And Dwight, don't be a sissy, Kendrick Perkins, Glen Davis, and whoever else guards you are just foot notes to your epic ***.

This is like going to a Japanese steakhouse without having to sit through the Volcano onion and worrying about whether or not the guy is really going to throw an egg at you. You just get your huge helping of steak and rice.

You're a hero to these boards Drain-O.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

This is like going to a Japanese steakhouse without having to sit through the Volcano onion and worrying about whether or not the guy is really going to throw an egg at you. You just get your huge helping of steak and rice.

You're a hero to these boards Drain-O.

wow man, that's pretty horrible, i had no idea such a fear existed for that slightly perverted asian chef. if you cry next time, the terrorists win.

jareth, I will have you know I was going to continue with the analogy trend. In fact, I opened up quick reply and had "This is like..." typed, sat here for 5 minutes, staring into space, considering analogies, and failed to come up with one better than that. Can't go wrong with a heaping pile of rice and meat, fresh off the grill. Well played, sir.

We need focus. We need toughness. We need to be clicking on all cylinders. This is a mercenary game, boys. No time for fun. Laugh and joke after the final buzzer sounds and we've won. Until then, this is business. Take no prisoners.

I think we're going to win this one. Dwight was humiliated last time when Boston visited, so I think Stan will be in his head all day to remind him of that.

But our X-factor is going to be Lee and.. Gortat!

Boston: 94

Orlando: 102