Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

The last time I'm visiting this board this season.

There's no point in being a fan for a team that isn't run properly. I'll wait till next year, where D12 isn't goofing around when we lose, and when we go out and get a free agent that can shoot. Because apparently the shooter we have isn't playing (JJ). And when we have a coach that isn't on crack.

There's no point in being a fan for a team that isn't run properly. I'll wait till next year, where D12 isn't goofing around when we lose, and when we go out and get a free agent that can shoot. Because apparently the shooter we have isn't playing (JJ). And when we have a coach that isn't on crack.

quote:
Yeah I'm already back... as long as the Magic hold on and beat the Mavs...

We don't need a fan with stipulations.....you're either pulling for the Magic or you aren't. Win or lose.

Posting on a message board doesn't make you more of a fan. I hope you get everything straightened out and come back fresh. We need fans with passion.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
Yeah I'm already back... as long as the Magic hold on and beat the Mavs...

We don't need a fan with stipulations.....you're either pulling for the Magic or you aren't. Win or lose.

Posting on a message board doesn't make you more of a fan. I hope you get everything straightened out and come back fresh. We need fans with passion.

What's with the we? Like you own the organization or something. Give the guy a break. He's blowing off steam. I think we all are guilty of that at one point or another.