Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

JAMES Game Thread 3/17 7pm Magic @ James

ive just been sitting here reading all post game i agree with skywise great stock up / down report

other issues i have cav fans **** off to your own site im not intrested in what you have to say i have no time for you lot also just to clarfy this we have every right to be pissed off at the refs as every week we see other teams like us screwed cause none of our players happen to be lebron kobe or a ****en boston celtic. and to have to listen to all the media talk up your teams not not pay attention to any others as stern is making phone calls and eliminating everyone else form the picture.

may be you should try having a player in the same position as d12 turn up get hacked to buggeray and have the refs just stand there and tech him for being pissed off night in night out.

as for onion wheels apart from bad breath and still being a virgin living at home with mummy he is a true candidate to be blocked from here we should get like clevlands site if that is the truth.

------------------------------------------------

i support 4 teams orlando and anyone playing cleveland boston and LA lakers

quote:
true candidate to be blocked from here we should get like clevlands site if that is the truth.

Not true... I signed up and talk on their site from time to time.

they banned sexual harassment panda for laughing at them when they thought it wasn't fair when the refs called the exact same foul on granger and lebron at the end of a ind/cle game a month or two ago.