Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

JAMES Game Thread 3/17 7pm Magic @ James

I just hope that Mo Williams comes out on the news and states "I guarantee a win" Usually when he states that.....it end up being the other way around!

Magic 89

Lebrons 85

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

I'm not gonna lie, that starting line-up had me ROFLMAO.

quote:

"May the force be with you, my lord"

-Obawan12

lol

Lastly, can we please stop disputing the crab dribble, it wasn't a travel and I have a video to prove it.

Yeah...he didn't travel!

I really really don't see us losing this game. This is the most confident I've been against any of the big teams this season.

Cleveland= 29-2 at home after tomorrow.

105-92 Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

MUST WIN !!!

no bowing before the so called king.

As I recall, James gave himself that nickname in high school. I think it's way gay that people acknowledge a nickname he gave to himself. I'm just glad every self imposed nickname doesn't stick, otherwise we'd be calling Amar'e STAT (Standing Tall and Talented) and Artest would be (Tru Warier)

a_artest_268.jpg

No way David Stern allows the Magic to beat the Lebrons so late in the season at Cleveland. The phone call was aleady made to put Howard into foul trouble early.

Magic lose due to bad officiating.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Anyone know if Delonte West is going to play? I haven't really heard anything about him lately.

We win but of course with an asterisk as usual.

"We didn't have Ben Wallace to guard the paint, but you guys had all your players. We'll see what happens when we're full strength."

-Cleveland Fans (and Maurice Williams)

Seriously, all I'm hearing is "Oh, Well boston doesn't have KG and Cleveland doesn't have Ben Wallace".....Are these writers serious?!?!!! Did we NOT lose our perennial all-star PG????? Very frustrating to get no respect, we gotta change that this post-season with some serious results...

I don't think "perennial" means what you think it means.

Nope, you're quite right. That was pretty ignorant on my part, lol. What movie were you all referencing though?

quote:

quote:

-Obawan12

lol

Lastly, can we please stop disputing the crab dribble, it wasn't a travel and I have a video to prove it.

I for one do not care if he traveled or not its all really based on opinion because there has not been consistent travel calls since the days of the peach basket.

I just love that he named the dribble and seemed to be so offended that they would call it on him. Plus like everything with Lebron its overblown by 100 times Favre.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

-Obawan12

lol

I for one do not care if he traveled or not its all really based on opinion because there has not been consistent travel calls since the days of the peach basket.

I just love that he named the dribble and seemed to be so offended that they would call it on him. Plus like everything with Lebron its overblown by 100 times Favre.

Greenbay Favre or New York Favre? Lol. Did you even watch the video he posted? It's pretty **** funny.

Game previews against elite teams have always annoyed me, and this is why, per nba.com:

quote:
This is the Orlando Magic's best chance yet to prove they truly are title contenders.

They've been saying that since the early part of the season, in seemingly every game featuring San Antonio, L.A., Cleveland, etc. Even after we beat them, they continue to pose the same friggin' question.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Anyone know if Delonte West is going to play? I haven't really heard anything about him lately.

We win but of course with an asterisk as usual.

"We didn't have Ben Wallace to guard the paint, but you guys had all your players. We'll see what happens when we're full strength."

-Cleveland Fans (and Maurice Williams)

Seriously, all I'm hearing is "Oh, Well boston doesn't have KG and Cleveland doesn't have Ben Wallace".....Are these writers serious?!?!!! Did we NOT lose our perennial all-star PG????? Very frustrating to get no respect, we gotta change that this post-season with some serious results...

I don't think "perennial" means what you think it means.

Nope, you're quite right. That was pretty ignorant on my part, lol. What movie were you all referencing though?

The Princess Bride.

On the subject of officiating in this game I think it will roll a few ways:

1. Since its on NBATV a playoff type of atmosphere would be possible which means the refs could left these guys just play some good old basketball considering that tensions don't flare. Mike Brown gets a tech

2. The normal Lebron calls however Dwight gets his calls and Mike Brown gets a tech

3. Dwight in foul trouble...oh and Mike Brown gets a tech

The main key is how the Cavs come out an defend Dwight, I like the idea of Varajeo on Shard because he's a soft flopper and Shard SHOULD NOT feel threatened.

Alston will have to stick with Mo Williams where ever he is on the floor, that is important because Bron finds him anywhere

Hedo better do a good defensive job on Wally this time or else at home it could be a difference story, and Pietrus against Lebron should be nice.