Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Lost Season 3

Lost is pretty much becoming, well, lost.

Now that the crazy French chick is involved again, we may see some more serious action going on. I bet the real plot action doesn't kick in until the last 3 or 4 episodes.

I will bet you one better not until the last episode when they go and reveal alot of answers to us, but they will open up a hundered more....

Now tha tis how an episode of Lost needs to be like if your going to do flashbacks keep them to a minimum......... Very good epsiode, I think maybe best of the season quality wise......

That was a real good twist. I think that some where along the line in the future, he is going ot get baq to the island

This show really righted itself over the last 3 months.

quote:
WOW did anyone see the finale?? WTF was that ending about.........

Episode after episode, flashback after flashback, for two and almost a third season... so now, I'm saying to myself, "What the heck is this flashback about, where Jack had a beard?".

Wow, they fooled me good! That was not a flashback, but a flash forward!!! This is the most unpredictable series I've watched in my 44 year freakin' life!

Can't wait for next season to start, but I wonder how can those writers keep up the "unpredictability" of that series for three more seasons... just priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!