Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Lost Season 3

They seem to answer one question but then they open about 20 more at the same time......

Eventually they are just going to have to start answering questions....

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

They seem to answer one question but then they open about 20 more at the same time......

Eventually they are just going to have to start answering questions....

And according to the synopsis for next week's episode, we will be traveling back in Jack's memory again - learning the origin of his tattoos. The DVDs should have an option for watching the episodes with only the action on the island and not the %#@$ flashbacks!

The flashbacks are just becoming bull**** now.....

Eventually they have to do away with them, most dont even have anything to do with the island anymore, they are just timeslots..

I thought this episode was a good one, because there was no flashback, it was all part of the episode......

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/16/tv.lostratings.ap/index.html

Check this article out....looks like Lost isn't doing so hot. This might hasten the end - and therefore speed up the action!

this is not a surprise because Season 3 is a piece of crap,

in my opinion season 1 was great, season 2 falls down to average, and season 3 is absolutely boring so far

quote:
Originally posted by pneu:

quote:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/16/tv.lostratings.ap/index.html

Check this article out....looks like Lost isn't doing so hot. This might hasten the end - and therefore speed up the action!

this is not a surprise because Season 3 is a piece of crap,

in my opinion season 1 was great, season 2 falls down to average, and season 3 is absolutely boring so far

Well, if they would ever get to the flippin point, it might get interesting again.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:

Davcivic, in response to your comment in the Heroes thread:

Remember back when we were kids, mini-series were the big thing. They were on all the time and got good ratings. Some of my favorite TV from my childhood was mini-series like "V" or "North and South" or "Lonesome Dove."

Wouldn't Lost have made an awesome 8 to 12 hour miniseries? They could have gotten rid of all that backstory crap and just pushed the action on the island.

I do remember V, they also replayed the whole series about 3 years ago, think it was the sci-fi channel, and it was awesome.

Shows like this would be much better if they had a plan, start to finish, for 3 or 4 seasons and that's it. Move to something bigger and better, but they want to milk it as much as they can. In the end we end up not knowing anything.

I started watching a show online from Fox, Vanished. It had a good story and interesting development. Well I got into it without knowing it was cancelled. I watched the first 13 episodes or so, and that's it, I am now wanting more or to know the end and never will.

Hopefully is not that bad for Lost, but I feel it will all end up to quick and will be dissapointing.

i remember "V" too, it was great

and i completely agree, miniseries with set storyline are much better,

sad to say, almost all modern TV-Series has variable storyline and almost infinite number of episodes (seasons), and that basically kills series quality

This weeks lost had to be the worst episode ever, not only did the flashback not push the story, neither did the actual island ****.......... The whole episode was about Hurley whom I now have to say is the worst character wanting to take a ride in a van, wow who gives a ****......

They somehow managed to make Kate and Sawyers return very anticlimatic and retarted...... Hopefully next weeks episode is better, it looks pretty good.