Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Dwight and Darko...What do you think?

inseparable i tell you!

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/...03080340/1002/SPORTS

quote:
But the Orlando Magic, Milicic's current team, should have a definitive leg up on the competition with franchise center Dwight Howard anchored in the middle for years to come.

Milicic, quite frankly, can't imagine playing without Howard now.

"It would be great to stay with Dwight and us play here the rest of our careers," Milicic said. "We're the same age, and it's up to us to determine just how good we can be someday. If we stay together and keep working hard, I think we can be really, really good together."

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

" And Chicago center Ben Wallace and forward Ben Wallace"

Florida has the greatest sports media in the world.

LOL, saw that too. Somebody's copy editor was asleep at the wheel.

Watching these two FINALLY play big minutes together has been a blast. With Hedo finally coming out of his slump to give us some wing scoring, we can make a run for the playoffs.

Whats up everybody...

Im a DC based fan of Orlando Magic (imagine that)... What prompt me to join is 1) really board at work, and 2) of course, D&D!

They are not receiving as much attention nationally because guys are not a 'winning team' yet, but I feel that once they start putting some good games together - watch out. 'Things' like D&D are appreciated in NBA because they bring fans, exposure, and most importantly, good basketball... So watch out, its going to happen, lets just hope sooner then later.

Cheers!

No matter what happens this season you have got to love what Otis has going here. Add trevor to the mix, a quality outside shooter like Reddick and a lot of valuable pieces to move around (maybe get a solid passing point) I don't think its crazy to think this core group EVENTUALLY has more than two championships in them.

We do need another scorer but I am not as certain anymore that that has to be Vince.

You know what is nice to see, Darko showing enthusiasm. For a guy that took a mental beat down for a while, it's good to see him looking like he enjoys playing.

I think that could be something that helps us with resigning him.

It sure sounds like Darko wants to stay here for his whole career. Thats great news for Magic fans and bad news for the rest of the league.

Thanks for the article Nyce.

That is very good news! I like the fact Darko is recognising that it is in his own hands as to how far he can go in the NBA, its a good attitude, shows he is not just expecting to make it and knows he has to work!

All we need now is to go and beatdown the Bulls and that arrogant fool Skiles!