Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Dwight and Darko...What do you think?

Since Darko has become a starter ...

How do you think our 2 Bigs are doing Together?

What can they do to improve ?

I think they need more time playing together...

Dwight needs to stop the turnovers...

Darko needs to get a little more aggressive.

Since Darko has become a starter ...

How do you think our 2 Bigs are doing Together?

What can they do to improve ?

I think they need more time playing together...

Dwight needs to stop the turnovers...

Darko needs to get a little more aggressive.

I think they are working fantastic together, but what is screwing this combo from working is that Tony broke his finger I think, when he comes baq I think this combo will work better, I sya Battie is better backing them up then Bo, and Garrity.

Actually, I think the thing that keeps these two from killing other teams is our unrealiable outside shooting. I mean, take last night. They kept those two under control and let JJ, Nelson, and Co. shoot bricks from the outside.

They are improving, in my opinion. Dwight needs to slow the turnover rate and Darko needs to start hitting a higher percentage of shots, but those things should come.

In the Dallas game tonight, the Magic made a great run with Dwight on the bench. I say this only because Darko is doing better so Dwight does not have to be on the floor all the time. I would have liked to see Darko make those quick shots he was getting open for. It was so frustrating to see them rim out. Last night at SA and tonight in Dallas, they would have made a big difference.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

We need a new coach who isn't bent on turning Dwight into Shaq and Darko into Dwight.

hahahahahahaha. Great way of putting it.

i dont know whats going on there its seams it all goes around mr unreliable grant hill we always seem to play better with out him turk was a fantasic 3 pt shooter then ended up here and went down hill i think maybe a trade with grant hill is the key may be a mulitble trade get some one in the calibar of micheal redd we do need some consistant outside threats its been a while since ive looked at the stats a bet we are in bottom 3 in the nba on 3pt percentage we would be more formidable with a 1 2 punch of dwight and some one more outside orientated with dako just being around the seams cleaning up and getting a quiet 20pts a game

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

i dont know whats going on there its seams it all goes around mr unreliable grant hill we always seem to play better with out him turk was a fantasic 3 pt shooter then ended up here and went down hill i think maybe a trade with grant hill is the key may be a mulitble trade get some one in the calibar of micheal redd we do need some consistant outside threats its been a while since ive looked at the stats a bet we are in bottom 3 in the nba on 3pt percentage we would be more formidable with a 1 2 punch of dwight and some one more outside orientated with dako just being around the seams cleaning up and getting a quiet 20pts a game

Welcome to the boards, but please try to use some punctuation it's really hard to read your post (a couple of dots and CAPITALS would be just fine). Spelling is not a problem, many of us are "international" icon_smile.gif

As for D&D, they're just gonna be amazing, nothing more than that icon_smile.gif