Sign in to follow this  
Puya

International Ip's blocked?

Hi moderators just want to know why users from outside the States cannot connect to this forum during game day. I have this question because during the 2 last games during game day or night I could not access the Orlando magic forum I was thinking it was NBA.com but I can see the nba.com page as well as the Orlando and the pistons including their forum and this is not the first time. Am I wrong or you do this on purpose due to chat that freezes all the time because of the lagging? Hey I'm not mad I just want it to know it frustrates me thinking is me.

I have a sprint phone that when tha forum cannot be acces with my local ISP even if I can watch other pages the olando forum does not open. When I use My sprint phone the uses and IP from the States it works pretty well.

Hi moderators just want to know why users from outside the States cannot connect to this forum during game day. I have this question because during the 2 last games during game day or night I could not access the Orlando magic forum I was thinking it was NBA.com but I can see the nba.com page as well as the Orlando and the pistons including their forum and this is not the first time. Am I wrong or you do this on purpose due to chat that freezes all the time because of the lagging? Hey I'm not mad I just want it to know it frustrates me thinking is me.

I have a sprint phone that when tha forum cannot be acces with my local ISP even if I can watch other pages the olando forum does not open. When I use My sprint phone the uses and IP from the States it works pretty well.

Hi Puya,

No changes on our end during games for the forum setup. It's configured the same way all the time. Sorry you are experiencing some troubles.

not sure, but have you tried accessing the site through your phone and your computer at the same time? its probably cause of the site traffic, not sure.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

not sure, but have you tried accessing the site through your phone and your computer at the same time? its probably cause of the site traffic, not sure.

Yes I have IT happend last night I couldn't load the page and then use my cell phone as a modem and then it works.

Maybe is the traffic like you said Fendi. Thanks

This is so weird once again I'm browsing the message board using my PDA phone as a Modem because I can't see it with my local ISP.

But with my local ISP I can see the pistons page with message board and all as well as the Heat (for test issues icon_biggrin.gif )