Sign in to follow this  
Budweiser5587

Show Some Emotion!!!

All I've been seeing is that the Magic have emotionless faces. They just come out their to play but barely do with the enthusiasm basketball was made for.

Don't be a wuss. Get a technical and get ejected for the honor of the team and the honor of the game and for some god dang respect from the horrible referees! Just don't do it in a way that would effect the kids.

Something the these players don't do is let out a wail or scream or taunt or do some hand jesture just like "THE ROC" sign or something. Show me you're having fun!!! Try to dunk on someone or show me the happiness.

The bench is'nt all that elated about watching the game either. Standup and get the crowd going. You guys aren't alone. Its 5 against 5 million around the world or more. Shows us you care by dancing when winning. Don't let this losing effect you joy and admiration for the game.

Magic starters, feel freet to try and make the game as entertaining as possible. Don't lay it up dunk it and wail, scream, or stick your tongue out after your play and get back on D while you're doing it.

I don't care if you'll get a technical for doing such gloating things but it need to be done to remove the frown off of our faces.

All I've been seeing is that the Magic have emotionless faces. They just come out their to play but barely do with the enthusiasm basketball was made for.

Don't be a wuss. Get a technical and get ejected for the honor of the team and the honor of the game and for some god dang respect from the horrible referees! Just don't do it in a way that would effect the kids.

Something the these players don't do is let out a wail or scream or taunt or do some hand jesture just like "THE ROC" sign or something. Show me you're having fun!!! Try to dunk on someone or show me the happiness.

The bench is'nt all that elated about watching the game either. Standup and get the crowd going. You guys aren't alone. Its 5 against 5 million around the world or more. Shows us you care by dancing when winning. Don't let this losing effect you joy and admiration for the game.

Magic starters, feel freet to try and make the game as entertaining as possible. Don't lay it up dunk it and wail, scream, or stick your tongue out after your play and get back on D while you're doing it.

I don't care if you'll get a technical for doing such gloating things but it need to be done to remove the frown off of our faces.

They need the JJ Redick swagger! What do they have to lose? Can't please Hill by wimping around the floor so stir the pot and give him a real reason to be ticked off.