Sign in to follow this  
Budweiser5587

The Official "Are We Going To Make The Playoffs" Thread

Currently 4 games under fifty percent.

Figured Out By Teams?

I've read an other threads that people say that teams have figured us out.

Out passing is off, ball handling dead, shooting shots that are wide open won't go in, making a layup is like reading the Moby Dick, slashing and cutting is underrated on this team, some persons blind arrogance makes him not want to make natural adjustments, our owner is blind, the Magic defense is lacking heart and determination as players literally watch the opposition take open shots, and let me not forget our rotting, decomposing, and molding talent on the bench.

Our have been running the defense through Dwight forever but I think everyone should be set at least 10 plays for them specifically and for others who can complete that play. Ignorance, Arrogance, and Stubbornness has drastically hurt the players emotions. I haven't seen a smile in a while.

Getting Healthy Is What Its All About? Getting Healthy is what its all about? :

This may be the solution but these players fail to workout and take care of their bodies to be durable on the court. They get this king of exercise at practice but do these players contribute to widening there skills and improving their health all alone.

We have been really small lately because of the absence of Tony Battie and what I thought was not a serious, a thumb bone chip. Never the less, their is still the fragile Grant Hill who absolutely should not be starting for his age.

The Deepest bench in the league?

With all the losing that's effecting fans and players, in my opinion, I recognize this team still as the best in the NBA. All of us fans know these players can shoot the lights out but can't even hit the backboard at times.

Various board members know what this team is capable of and others are just worried about their one favorite player. I would predict 70 blowouts this year If the entire team was shooting, slashing, dunking, blocking, contesting, lights out.

Talent Is Not Being Utilized"

Like I said above, everyone should be ran through the offense and not only Dwight. The same play has been run every game to Dwight this whole season and ran at least 5 or more times in this each game. I don't have to mention who's at fault for this.

Players don't have plays that are made for their strengths. Example of talents are slashing, shooting capability, athleticism to boost crowd enthusiasm, fast breaking, and ball handling.

The Magic Killers:

Magic Killer (Noun) - A star or mostly role players that shoot the lights out against the Orlando Magic.

Magic Killer list:

Delonte West

Jason Kidd

Channing Frye

Allen Iverson

Kyle Korver

Morris Peterson

Michael Finley

Jason Terry

Luther Head

Shane Battier

Mike Miller

Pau Gasol

Eddie Jones

Yao Ming

Janero Pargo

David West

Emanuel Ginoboli

Andres Nocioni

Ben Gordon

Luol Deng

Zydrunas Illgauskas

Chauncey Billups

Zach Randolph

Danny Granger

Al Harrington

Stephen Jackson

Jamal Tinsley

Dan Gadzuric

Matt Harpring

Micheal Redd

Joe Johnson

Josh Smith

Baron Davis

Tim Thomas

SMUSH PARKER

The Phoenix Suns

Antwan Jamison

Chris Kaman

The Ones in bold are the worst of all.

These players..........I have no idea how they only do this against us.

Growing Pains

-Never can get rid of the virus of turnovers

-Rebounding struggles have ached and eaten team hustle

-Free throws, the easiest shot ever for any player

-Three point shooting has been a worst and can't get any better is making it rain.

The Referees Grudges

We are the number one hated target by the refs this year and in the past. Our superstars receive the fouls that a regular role player on the opposition receives. The Magic still refuse to let the referees have it with an argument technical or a ejection. "The worst officials in sports history"- O=dub.

Does God Really Hate Magic Fans?

We, the Magic fans, have dealt with a 19 game losing streak, the loss of great players, hurt of being up 3 games in the playoffs and being knock out by losing four in a row, the most impossible shots go in against us, our team never seems like they want to play for a full season, we have to deal with the nonsense of Magic killers, and dreadful injuries come to hurt us, we have the greatest coach in NBA history, we come up short almost every time, the laughing stock of the league, embarrassment of past losses, stresses and sobs by fans. Sigh*

But boy do I love my Magic team so much that I'm still here and I still believe, the belief that we will get through the rough times and the medias view on us as a bust and ridiculous team. Thank god we have such still here. Someone on this board still praises belief no matter what happens(You know who you are).

Listen up Magic players if your reading. You can hope, dream, pray, think, and predict we'll make the playoffs but in the end you have to make it happen.

By Budweiser.

Currently 4 games under fifty percent.

Figured Out By Teams?

I've read an other threads that people say that teams have figured us out.

Out passing is off, ball handling dead, shooting shots that are wide open won't go in, making a layup is like reading the Moby Dick, slashing and cutting is underrated on this team, some persons blind arrogance makes him not want to make natural adjustments, our owner is blind, the Magic defense is lacking heart and determination as players literally watch the opposition take open shots, and let me not forget our rotting, decomposing, and molding talent on the bench.

Our have been running the defense through Dwight forever but I think everyone should be set at least 10 plays for them specifically and for others who can complete that play. Ignorance, Arrogance, and Stubbornness has drastically hurt the players emotions. I haven't seen a smile in a while.

Getting Healthy Is What Its All About? Getting Healthy is what its all about? :

This may be the solution but these players fail to workout and take care of their bodies to be durable on the court. They get this king of exercise at practice but do these players contribute to widening there skills and improving their health all alone.

We have been really small lately because of the absence of Tony Battie and what I thought was not a serious, a thumb bone chip. Never the less, their is still the fragile Grant Hill who absolutely should not be starting for his age.

The Deepest bench in the league?

With all the losing that's effecting fans and players, in my opinion, I recognize this team still as the best in the NBA. All of us fans know these players can shoot the lights out but can't even hit the backboard at times.

Various board members know what this team is capable of and others are just worried about their one favorite player. I would predict 70 blowouts this year If the entire team was shooting, slashing, dunking, blocking, contesting, lights out.

Talent Is Not Being Utilized"

Like I said above, everyone should be ran through the offense and not only Dwight. The same play has been run every game to Dwight this whole season and ran at least 5 or more times in this each game. I don't have to mention who's at fault for this.

Players don't have plays that are made for their strengths. Example of talents are slashing, shooting capability, athleticism to boost crowd enthusiasm, fast breaking, and ball handling.

The Magic Killers:

Magic Killer (Noun) - A star or mostly role players that shoot the lights out against the Orlando Magic.

Magic Killer list:

Delonte West

Jason Kidd

Channing Frye

Allen Iverson

Kyle Korver

Morris Peterson

Michael Finley

Jason Terry

Luther Head

Shane Battier

Mike Miller

Pau Gasol

Eddie Jones

Yao Ming

Janero Pargo

David West

Emanuel Ginoboli

Andres Nocioni

Ben Gordon

Luol Deng

Zydrunas Illgauskas

Chauncey Billups

Zach Randolph

Danny Granger

Al Harrington

Stephen Jackson

Jamal Tinsley

Dan Gadzuric

Matt Harpring

Micheal Redd

Joe Johnson

Josh Smith

Baron Davis

Tim Thomas

SMUSH PARKER

The Phoenix Suns

Antwan Jamison

Chris Kaman

The Ones in bold are the worst of all.

These players..........I have no idea how they only do this against us.

Growing Pains

-Never can get rid of the virus of turnovers

-Rebounding struggles have ached and eaten team hustle

-Free throws, the easiest shot ever for any player

-Three point shooting has been a worst and can't get any better is making it rain.

The Referees Grudges

We are the number one hated target by the refs this year and in the past. Our superstars receive the fouls that a regular role player on the opposition receives. The Magic still refuse to let the referees have it with an argument technical or a ejection. "The worst officials in sports history"- O=dub.

Does God Really Hate Magic Fans?

We, the Magic fans, have dealt with a 19 game losing streak, the loss of great players, hurt of being up 3 games in the playoffs and being knock out by losing four in a row, the most impossible shots go in against us, our team never seems like they want to play for a full season, we have to deal with the nonsense of Magic killers, and dreadful injuries come to hurt us, we have the greatest coach in NBA history, we come up short almost every time, the laughing stock of the league, embarrassment of past losses, stresses and sobs by fans. Sigh*

But boy do I love my Magic team so much that I'm still here and I still believe, the belief that we will get through the rough times and the medias view on us as a bust and ridiculous team. Thank god we have such still here. Someone on this board still praises belief no matter what happens(You know who you are).

Listen up Magic players if your reading. You can hope, dream, pray, think, and predict we'll make the playoffs but in the end you have to make it happen.

By Budweiser.

I am honestly not even thinking about playoffs, right now I would say not just no to the playoffs, but HELL NO.........

Until they prove they want to be there they wont be........ After tonight we will most likely be 5 below .500, so we are going to need to a strong finish at the end here to just get to .500......

Can they do it, yes......... Will they say they can, yes..........

But I am tired of all this talk that these players do and the coaches, an the GM(whom is pissing me off) they need to put up or shut up now.......... Dont tell us you can do it, just do it.........

We have regressed this season no doubt about it. With Detroit holding our top 5 protected draft pick, is this losing spiral such a bad thing? The bottom line is that this is a YOUNG and talented team that still needs a few pieces added before making a serious challenge for a title. We have been blessed with Dwight as the keystone of our franchise, now we need to assemble the right players around him. I like Jameer and Carlos but we really need a big point guard who can drive and dish, shoot, not turn the ball over at an alarming rate and DEFEND. I'd love to see the Magic obtain Javaris Crittentin a 6'5" point guard from Georgia Tech. He and Dwight won the Georgia state championship in 2004, maybe they could do a NBA championship for the Magic.

We're not going to make the playoffs with Brian Hill at the helm. Even if we did slip into the 8th playoff spot, we'd get swept in the first round. We need to start thinking draft picks and offseason acquisitions. This season is officially a wash.

quote:
Originally posted by Holee:

We're not going to make the playoffs with Brian Hill at the helm. Even if we did slip into the 8th playoff spot, we'd get swept in the first round. We need to start thinking draft picks and offseason acquisitions. This season is officially a wash.

Hey, its never to late. The Magic just need to win 7 games straight which is'nt hard for them to do useless they play hard, such as breaking, not turning the roc over, and rebounding.