Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Gamethread - Magic @ Washington 11/27

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
C'mon dammit. We have a center that is dominating the Wiz and we cant feed him at all???

He can't run over a double team.

Agreed but feed him the ball and let the double come. Then he can kick out and either get a good shot in rhythm or give him the ball back and let him go.

But you have to agree that if he doesnt touch it, then we are absolutely shooting ourselves in the foot

quote:
But you have to agree that if he doesnt touch it, then we are absolutely shooting ourselves in the foot

Agreed. I think it just takes us a while to re-adjust when they start doing something different with Dwight. It's why his stats usually drop off after the 1st.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:
C'mon dammit. We have a center that is dominating the Wiz and we cant feed him at all???

Agreed but feed him the ball and let the double come. Then he can kick out and either get a good shot in rhythm or give him the ball back and let him go.

you got the right idea bro

quote:

quote:

Agreed. I think it just takes us a while to re-adjust when they start doing something different with Dwight. It's why his stats usually drop off after the 1st.

That is probably true, but I think it shouldnt take 6 minutes with 2 buckets to figure it out.

LOL maybe its just me haha

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:

Good call. I like Dwight making the simplest pass out, instead of homerun pass tries out of the double team.

Hello people. I hope everyone had a nice thanks giving holiday.

As long as we don't fall asleep we should pull away as this game goes on.

Interesting breakdown. Not because of the play or the cuts, but because we led a pretty successful fast break with our late trailing man being our starting point guard

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Hello people. I hope everyone had a nice thanks giving holiday.

As long as we don't fall asleep we should pull away as this game goes on.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.