Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

"Howard day to day with sparained ligaments..." {espn}

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2842888

quote:
WASHINGTON -- First baseman Ryan Howard was out of the starting lineup Thursday for the Philadelphia Phillies' game against the Washington Nationals because of a left leg injury.

The reigning NL MVP hurt himself running out a fielder's choice grounder in the 10th inning Wednesday night but stayed in for the rest of Philadelphia's 5-4 loss in 13 innings.

Howard went 0-for-5 Wednesday to drop his average to .213 for the season.

The Phillies listed him as day-to-day, saying he sprained the ligament that connects the tibia to the fibia just below the knee.

General manager Pat Gillick said X-rays done Wednesday showed nothing was torn and that Howard wouldn't need to have an MRI exam. Gillick also said he didn't think Howard would have to go on the disabled list.

Greg Dobbs started at first base Thursday, with Pat Burrell moving up in the batting order from fifth to Howard's cleanup spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When I saw this on espn.com, my heart dropped. So, I thought I'd share with you all, how I felt.

They really gotta use first name initial now. Don't they understand what they're doing to us?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2842888

quote:
WASHINGTON -- First baseman Ryan Howard was out of the starting lineup Thursday for the Philadelphia Phillies' game against the Washington Nationals because of a left leg injury.

The reigning NL MVP hurt himself running out a fielder's choice grounder in the 10th inning Wednesday night but stayed in for the rest of Philadelphia's 5-4 loss in 13 innings.

Howard went 0-for-5 Wednesday to drop his average to .213 for the season.

The Phillies listed him as day-to-day, saying he sprained the ligament that connects the tibia to the fibia just below the knee.

General manager Pat Gillick said X-rays done Wednesday showed nothing was torn and that Howard wouldn't need to have an MRI exam. Gillick also said he didn't think Howard would have to go on the disabled list.

Greg Dobbs started at first base Thursday, with Pat Burrell moving up in the batting order from fifth to Howard's cleanup spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When I saw this on espn.com, my heart dropped. So, I thought I'd share with you all, how I felt.

They really gotta use first name initial now. Don't they understand what they're doing to us?

That was the sorriest excuse for a joke......(O-dub throws his computer monitor straight at a 57 inch projection television). Now look waht you made me do.

Sorry ya'll. I d*mn near pissed in my pants when I read the headline. I know exactly how you feel. Sorry if I caused any heart attacks or seizures.

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

Nyce_1, you don't pull the wings off fly's do you???????????????????????????????????????

Could never hurt a bug...unless my life was in danger.