Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: SEASON OPENER - Hawks at Magic

You know I just realized something, the Cavs are starting Delonte West at sg, and Maurice Willaims at pg? Yea, but it is our backcourt that sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

You know I just realized something, the Cavs are starting Delonte West at sg, and Maurice Willaims at pg? Yea, but it is our backcourt that sucks.

Cleveland sucks... Plain and simple. They cant score points to save their lives. They only have 2 people that can score the basketball and 1 of them is like 33 years old. Their bench is also non-existent. We have a much better team than the Lebrons.......

Mo Williams and Delonte West is a solid back court IMO...West is a capable player, he can push the ball real well and plays quality defense on opposing guards in his size range, and uses his quick hands on the biggers guards, not to mention he has a dangerous stroke. Mo is Mo, he's basically going to score the ball with a flurry of jump shots and fly towards to the basket with every possession. Mo is not a heady PG, he will fail to make open passes if an open 3 is available, and he will force the issue too much from time to time. From what I saw tonight, they relied more on West and LBJ to setup the offense and left Mo to pushing the ball and roaming the perimeter...they didnt do too bad, it was their FC that was blowing it for them...

I agree though, in terms of starters, the mixture of Nelson's offense and MP's defense/size/versatility is more appealing...Cleveland also has Boobie, who isnt a real PG either, but he's another quick player with a dangerous shot, if you are looking for a back court that could compete for the 3 point title, it's definitely Cleveland...

Got a fever ,,,got the shakes ... got to take 2 of my blood pressure pills

It's so close...

I CAN"T WAIT !!!

Calm down man...IT"S HERE in another 11 and a half hours away...LOL

Enjoy the beginning of our Championship run...JD

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!

"insert clapping/noise maker beat here"

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!!

"insert clapping/noise maker beat here"

I'll be at Amway Arena tonight losing my voice and representing in Section 119!