Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: SEASON OPENER - Hawks at Magic

87-84?

i hope the EC's best offensive team can put up more than that in the home opener...

i say 106-94. cook has the game of his life to prove everyone in the magic kingdom wrong...going for 36 points, on 12 three pointers, breaking 3D's franchise record. he will also get 1 board, and 1 block...and he will get blocked 0 times.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

87-84?

i hope the EC's best offensive team can put up more than that in the home opener...

i say 106-94. cook has the game of his life to prove everyone in the magic kingdom wrong...going for 36 points, on 12 three pointers, breaking 3D's franchise record. he will also get 1 board, and 1 block...and he will get blocked 0 times.

I only predict the score through 3 quarters so I am sure the final outcome will be much higher.

Oops Dom you forgot Listen live and radio Coverage...

I'll try to find some Internet links with the help from those that know where to look...

we need to support our guys ...

so roll-up and get on board for The Magical Mystery Tour...

806_26_8624---The-Magical-Mystery-Tour-Bus_web.jpg?&k=The+Magical+Mystery+Tour+Bus

Satisfaction GUARANTEED !!!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Oops Dom you forgot TV and radio Coverage...

I'll try to find some Internet links with the help from those that know where to look...

806_26_8624---The-Magical-Mystery-Tour-Bus_web.jpg?&k=The+Magical+Mystery+Tour+Bus

I don't think I want to know what happens on that bus.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

Oops Dom you forgot TV and radio Coverage...

I don't think I want to know what happens on that bus.

I knew what was coming, but wound up laughing anyway. Good stuff.

quote:

Oops Dom you forgot Listen live and radio Coverage...

I'm not getting on the hippie bus.

Okay so I had my fantasy Draft today. It went pretty well, but I'm not happy yet.

I got Hedo and Pietrus, but I missed out on Dwight and Rashard.

I got Bosh instead, so I don't need Dwight, but I did a trade proposal to get Rashard and Alston, in exchange for Posey and Hedo.

I know Posey >>> Alston, but I really think Rashard is gonna breakkkk out this year, and on topic to this game, I think hes gonna put up 30.

quote:
I know Posey >>> Alston, but I really think Rashard is gonna breakkkk out this year, and on topic to this game, I think hes gonna put up 30.

Why do you say Posey is better then Alston. Hes not, Alston will start all year and Poseys stats will drop this year. Alstons Better!

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Okay so I had my fantasy Draft today. It went pretty well, but I'm not happy yet.

I got Hedo and Pietrus, but I missed out on Dwight and Rashard.

I got Bosh instead, so I don't need Dwight, but I did a trade proposal to get Rashard and Alston, in exchange for Posey and Hedo.

This is one of those cases where in reality Posey's better, but in fantasy Alston'll be better. More minutes because Alston has more of a chance of being the starter. I could go on but in short, take the Rashard/Alston trade.

It's very early Tuesday morning... happy gameday!

I'm almost as happy that the NBA League Pass free preview starts today as I am for the first Magic game.